The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this too 
laugh.gif

Nobody in the 90s would stop RW

rw would only have a 4 season career if he was playing in the 90's. driving recklessly in the late 80's early 90's would get ol frail boy a season ending injury with the quickness

bigs were allowed to foul hard on the regular back in the day

nowadays you cant have the no lay up rule in fear of getting thrown out the game or suspended

westbrook would be so scared he would settle for his broken 3 point shot everytime

The NBA fan as a collective will be so much better when LeBron retires. He's the cause of a lot of idiocy and terrible analysis.

There will never be a player this hated ever again, both the media and the players themselves have learned their lesson one would hope.

Gameday boys

Gonna be a plethora of storylines for Game 5

Sux that its coming to an end tnite

Not looking forward to having nothing to watch

Guess I'll check out Animal Kingdom and see what its about

Hope to see the cameras follow Green from the parking lot, into the arena, onto the court :rofl: .

The NBA fan as a collective will be so much better when LeBron retires. He's the cause of a lot of idiocy and terrible analysis.

There will never be a player this hated ever again, both the media and the players themselves have learned their lesson one would hope.
Look at how they treat steph curry. No player will ever be treated like Lebron ever again.

Hope Lebron buys a private island and just isolates himself from society after he retires.

Hope to see the cameras follow Green from the parking lot, into the arena, onto the court :rofl: .

Be like the WWE when Austin would arrive and they'd follow him to the ring :lol:

(Someone post the vid of the alliance one where he beats everyone up on the way out there) :nerd:

Last edited:
why you surprised son? BALL IS LIFE.

:lol: at people who take any negative comment towards lebron as "hater" comments. can yall not be so soft? calling anything that's not praise towards the "king" as being a "hater" is the way out. why is it so difficult for someone to disagree with you and you not quickly become so defensive? i guess you're always the logical and rational one when everything else is just "hate."

this is professional sports. is it that hard to accept that people might not be a fan of the team/player you are?

People have become soft thus the game has been watered down in order to cater to their soft nature. I hear dudes saying they want to see physical basketball but as soon as the physicality starts people scream for fouls. They also claim they want physicality without fighting which will never exist. Increased physicality will always lead to fighting it's just the way it is. This new age mentality is annoying.

LeBron: "Alright guys, I got Draymond suspended, now let's go to Oracle and win one for the Gipper."

I'm interested to see who's gon step up w/ the aggressive play now that Dray is sitting this game out. It'd be in the Cavs best interest to just lose this game because when he comes back for game 6, it's gon fuel the Dubs to upset the Cavs at home again.

LeBron: "Alright guys, I got Draymond suspended, now let's go to Oracle and win one for the Gipper."

I'm interested to see who's gon step up w/ the aggressive play now that Dray is sitting this game out. It'd be in the Cavs best interest to just lose this game because when he comes back for game 6, it's gon fuel the Dubs to upset the Cavs at home again.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if McAdoo plays some decent minutes

Please Lebby. Bring bike Prime Leb one last time. Get this back to Cleveland. I don't want to see these f*boys celebrating on their home floor :smh:

I hope the Warriors beat the ******* hell out of the Cavs tonight by 20+ and LeBron has his worst game ever

rw would only have a 4 season career if he was playing in the 90's. driving recklessly in the late 80's early 90's would get ol frail boy a season ending injury with the quickness

bigs were allowed to foul hard on the regular back in the day

nowadays you cant have the no lay up rule in fear of getting thrown out the game or suspended

westbrook would be so scared he would settle for his broken 3 point shot everytime

RW isn't frail, y'all dudes really think everyone now would get hurt if they played in the 90's. What an endless love affair

Kerr is a smart man...Speights would be the best bet!

This is who I'm banking on to be a big contributor in tonight's game for the Warriors. Even if he doesn't score a lot, I expect him to have a defensive presence that would make up for Draymond not playing. I also expect Barnes/Iggy/Livingston to get back to their games 1 & 2 play.

Cant wait to hear what Steven A lets come roaring out of his facehole this AM

He gonna have this PSA speech to/about LameBron and Dray

He gonna say the dubs win tnite BUT he sill has hope for Debron BUT the dubs got the edge BUT Labron has to be heroic I still believe BUT Curry and them cats etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom