The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the Warriors beat the ******* hell out of the Cavs tonight by 20+ and LeBron has his worst game ever

Not possible.

He has proven that he will make sure his stats look good even it means losing the game.

Damn even Mike & Mike callin Bron a busta.
roll.gif

This gotta be an all time low.

But we some haters right?

Can't believe he still getting defense on here.

RW isn't frail, y'all dudes really think everyone now would get hurt if they played in the 90's. What an endless love affair
I agree, rw would probably like that era better :lol:. The taunting trash talking and physical activity is right up his alley.

Please Lebby. Bring bike Prime Leb one last time. Get this back to Cleveland. I don't want to see these f*boys celebrating on their home floor :smh:
There's no such thing as prime Lebron. He had a few moments but that's pretty much it. All his moments when he stepped up never gave him a ring. He did advance to the playoffs but that's pretty much it. It's d wade bosh and shuttlesworth who stepped up when it's really needed that's why he has a chip. His 2 chips are completely forgotten.
Can you stop it already.... Without bron playing at a MVP level they aren't winning any of those rings. Stop trolling

This whole Draymond thing man. It makes sense what the league is doing. Precedent has to be set. Only problem I see is I truly dont think it will help the cavs too much. While they are losing defense and rebounding as long as their 2 stars step up and the bench does what they do at home they can win. Probably narrowly, but still win.

Haven't watched ESPN in what feels like years, what'd they say?
Basically sayin he was sneak snitchin during the press conference and that the suspension wasn't needed and Bron put extra light on it.

Multiple guest and former players sayin you never do no ***** **** like that.

He knew what he was doin and has been called worse before.

Basically everything we've been sayin but we're haters so it doesn't matter
laugh.gif

Haven't watched ESPN in what feels like years, what'd they say?

Basically people are dumbfounded that he would state that Draymond called him an expletive during the post game presser. He played it up in dramatic fashion as well. I'm a father, a prideful man etc LOL. All that was missing were the staged tears. Real Oscar worthy stuff.

This whole Draymond thing man. It makes sense what the league is doing. Precedent has to be set. Only problem I see is I truly dont think it will help the cavs too much. While they are losing defense and rebounding as long as their 2 stars step up and the bench does what they do at home they can win. Probably narrowly, but still win.
I still don't understand the down playing of losing Dray.

People feel this lil about the Cavs
laugh.gif

Cavs steals one on the road minus Dray 2-3

Get back home 3-3

Game 7
sick.gif

I want this **** over TONIGHT

Everyone hates all ESPN shows and thinks they all don't know what they're talking. But when they talk about bron all of a sudden their word is true :lol:

I still don't understand the down playing of losing Dray.

People feel this lil about the Cavs :lol:

Cavs steals one on the road minus Dray 2-3

Get back home 3-3

Game 7 :x

I want this **** over TONIGHT

Where amazing happens....

End this **** tonight!

Naw I mess with Mike &Mike, I just don't wake up to watch it every morning. I agree with them on that point.

Mike & Mike, highly questionable>

There's no such thing as prime Lebron. He had a few moments but that's pretty much it. All his moments when he stepped up never gave him a ring. He did advance to the playoffs but that's pretty much it. It's d wade bosh and shuttlesworth who stepped up when it's really needed that's why he has a chip. His 2 chips are completely forgotten.
Your a terrible troll. You be trying so hard lol

LeBron: "Alright guys, I got Draymond suspended, now let's go to Oracle and win one for the Gipper."

I'm interested to see who's gon step up w/ the aggressive play now that Dray is sitting this game out. It'd be in the Cavs best interest to just lose this game because when he comes back for game 6, it's gon fuel the Dubs to upset the Cavs at home again.

Upset, as in disturb?

It's only fitting that the city of Cleveland would have their hearts ripped out live on national TV. Plus they'll have the chance to boo and get the speculation going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom