The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
****** acting like the NBA gives a damn about circumstances. The man decided to punch someone in the nuts instead of squaring up. That's some ***** *** ***** ****. This Lebron hate clouding some of y'all thinking.

You act like draymond did the mortal kombat drop into a split nut punch. He could've just swung his arm to hit anything. Cuz he missed the nut punch he got suspended for, and he missed the following swing too. The Adam's kick was more deliberately placed to me. But... I would love for someone to square up on lebron finally

Chris Childs aint walkin through that door

Draymond is a solid all around player but would he take the Cavs to the Finals if you swapped them?
what does that have to do with being a more all around player. no one said draymond was better. kawhi is a more complete player then lebron as well doesnt mean he would take them to the finals if they switched places. 

Only thing I agree with Steven Naismith on is about Ayeesha responding to the "high road" comments

I wouldn't want my wife engaging and commenting on my work affairs bcuz at the end of the day, thats what it is

She can easily become an unnecassary target that can lead to god knows what with crazy ppl out there in 2016

They got too much of a spotlight on them for all that

She needs to stick to the cooking show and patrolling the arena for thots

It's obvious that she wants that celebrity spotlight just like her husband. She ain't gon want it after they turn on here

what does that have to do with being a more all around player. no one said draymond was better. kawhi is a more complete player then lebron as well doesnt mean he would take them to the finals if they switched places. 

Draymond and kawhi are not more complete players than lebron

Spurs are my team and kawhi is my dude, I really hope the media love affair doesn't get to him and his gams stalls.

Last edited:
Who's justifying him "snitching"... The man punched him in the nuts after being told countless times not too and he decides to do it anyways and he gets suspended due to past transgressions. His team needs him tonight to close out the Cavs and he decides to do this nonsense. Dude should of just took the L to get the W tonight. I'm sure him being apart of the win tonight would be enough retaliation towards bron.
lebron was complaining about being called a b . nothing else. 

Stepping over someone ain't a damn tech. Hitting someone in the nuts is. Why is this so hard to understand
I take you never played basketball before ... Barkley even said it after game...the stepping over someone is on of the most disrespectful things you can do on the court ....Had this been anywhere other than a NBA game dudes would've been fighting

Who's justifying him "snitching"... The man punched him in the nuts after being told countless times not too and he decides to do it anyways and he gets suspended due to past transgressions. His team needs him tonight to close out the Cavs and he decides to do this nonsense. Dude should of just took the L to get the W tonight. I'm sure him being apart of the win tonight would be enough retaliation towards bron.

Nuts... On your head. A real life call of duty teabag. You would just take it and "get him back" by winning the next game? I'm not going to go further because it'll turn into a personal attack lol. All I will say is that I hope as a man, you don't make decisions like that in real life

After watching the exchange again, LeBron should also face repercussions, he literally looked a Green on the ground, had plenty of time to side step him to get back in the game but deliberately attempted to step over his whole body. It's not like he tried to step over his leg or arm, but his head and whole upper body. Now if somebody would've done that to LeBron, they'd be out the league and charges pressed against them.

It's obvious that she wants that celebrity spotlight just like her husband. She ain't gon want it after they turn on here

I think the turn has already begun

checked out some stories on the finals and read quite a bit of comments from ppl

Good to see that ALOT of ppl are realizing and seeing thru LBJs BS

And I read quite a bit of Ayeesha slander

Basically, Beotch stay in your lane etc...Wide face etc....Not my words tho..

Man I give up y'all win. I never said it wasn't disrespectful. I'm just saying one isn't usually going called a tech but the other will always be called. Draymond decides to do the action that always gets called and in turn he got suspended due to past transgressions.

Can the game hurry up already so we got something else to talk about.

Curry's wife speaking up because of people putting her on a pedestal and giving her a voice. I'm not sure why or how it happened but she's feeling the hype too. Just like Curry is now.

Nuts... On your head. A real life call of duty teabag. You would just take it and "get him back" by winning the next game? I'm not going to go further because it'll turn into a personal attack lol. All I will say is that I hope as a man, you don't make decisions like that in real life
Thank you dudes bugging .. LeBron clearly intended disrespect

It's the finals. I would support draymonds actions during the regular season but you got too much to lose by doing this in the finals. :smh:

Curry's wife speaking up because of people putting her on a pedestal and giving her a voice. I'm not sure why or how it happened but she's feeling the hype too. Just like Curry is now.
Durant and Westbrook ruined the reality check that the Warriors and the curry family so desparetely need.

Exaggerating. She actually loves the game, not just her husband (or just her husbands money) so she speaks out like any other fan. The difference is, unlike us, everyone knows who she is. It also helps her case that she personally knows the person she is speaking out in defense of...

Gabrielle union is vocal for wade and the team as well. This is not something to diss ayesha for

It's the finals. I would support draymonds actions during the regular season but you got too much to lose by doing this in the finals. :smh:

1 game suspension >>>>>>> Going on w/ life w/ you and millions knowing you allowed another man to scrape his sweaty balls over your head and you did nothing.

Just so we're crystal clear, last night/this morning is exactly why there is so much lebby hate. But go on

After watching the exchange again, LeBron should also face repercussions, he literally looked a Green on the ground, had plenty of time to side step him to get back in the game but deliberately attempted to step over his whole body. It's not like he tried to step over his leg or arm, but his head and whole upper body. Now if somebody would've done that to LeBron, they'd be out the league and charges pressed against them.

lol it's funny to me when people compare this incident to the a.i. stepping over lue incident. both are hella disrespectful in my opinion but what makes AI's incident :pimp: is lue actually tried to lock up and got his *** put on the ground by a basketball move then stepped over. lue is still a punk for not doing anything tho but i think he was a rookie at the time on a championship team so he probably didn't want to risk anything.

Exaggerating. She actually loves the game, not just her husband (or just her husbands money) so she speaks out like any other fan. The difference is, unlike us, everyone knows who she is. It also helps her case that she personally knows the person she is speaking out in defense of...

Gabrielle union is vocal for wade and the team as well. This is not something to diss ayesha for

Gabrielle was a celeb on her own, Ayesha is a failed actor so piggy backs off her husband to obtain her celebrity status. The minute they're aren't a championship team anymore it's going to be real bad :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom