The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
McAdoo starting in place of Draymond.

And Stephen Jackson is at the game, in a Draymond jersey. :lol:

After him making jokes and going at durant, I realized he just want the extra attention. And like most people these days he does stuff for a cheap laugh

Last edited:
Steph Jackson 
nthat.gif

Seriously though, that looks like a LeScum move ... Why are we snitching? As much as I hate your love for LeScum , I don't go asking for your banned or for that matter RollingWithAngel with that wild trolling about LeScum >>>> BIRD... Now that should be a permanent band. But I guess ur feelings hurt. .. Got tired of taking the high road. Welp

am i in the right place?

is this the yearly thread where lebron's legacy gets further diminished by losing yet another final?

Seriously though, that looks like a LeScum move ... Why are we snitching? As much as I hate your love for LeScum , I don't go asking for your banned or for that matter RollingWithAngel with that wild trolling about LeScum >>>> BIRD... Now that should be a permanent band. But I guess ur feelings hurt. .. Got tired of taking the high road. Welp
yall are so lame.. im joking

****** really think I care about this ***** getting banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom