The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man hate him or love him, lebron has been awesome for the NBA

Idk if ive ever seen a player as hated as he is, but thats what makes the nba so entertaining.

Gotta appreciate this era man

Anybody thinks lebum is gonna come through in the finals, think again. His first ring was a team effort mainly d wade carrying him. He already choked on his second ring but shuttlesworth came through. Everything else he was exposed by great defense and his team couldn't bail him out anymore.

You really think he's gonna come through in The roaracle? Think again. With or without green, dubs has enough manning to get the job done. Dudes didn't win 73 for nothing.

Rondo's reaction
laugh.gif
Keeping it Trill 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Anybody thinks lebum is gonna come through in the finals, think again. His first ring was a team effort mainly d wade carrying him. He already choked on his second ring but shuttlesworth came through. Everything else he was exposed by great defense and his team couldn't bail him out anymore.

You really think he's gonna come through in The roaracle? Think again. With or without green, dubs has enough manning to get the job done. Dudes didn't win 73 for nothing.

You keep getting a pass b its crazy :lol:

Not sure how a1rman hasn't been banned from this thread. Dude been saying the same thing since the finals started

McAdoo starting in place of Draymond.

And Stephen Jackson is at the game, in a Draymond jersey. :lol:

You keep getting a pass b its crazy :lol:
A pass on what? People think I'm trolling when I'm out here spreading the truth about Lebum. I never called lebum a b***. That's trolling. I speak what's true about lebum. He doesn't deserve to win he doesn't deserve respect-- how is this trolling?

For guys here to defend lebum and tolerate him come on.
Doesn't deserve to win lol

A pass on what? People think I'm trolling when I'm out here spreading the truth about Lebum. I never called lebum a b***. That's trolling. I speak what's true about lebum. He doesn't deserve to win he doesn't deserve respect-- how is this trolling?

For guys here to defend lebum and tolerate him come on.
Bro,

You don't provide any substance. Every single post you've had in this thread is Lebron Hate. There is a Lebron hate thread. Can't you just post in there?

I read dray would only get fined 500 dollars if he were to enter the building during the game. I love my A's, but...its 500 dollars :x

Can't wait for this game to start!

Iggy starting :x
Bron is in trouble

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom