The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The cavs will lose because they cant keep up at the 3pt line.

Its tied on the scoreboard, but the equalizer as always with the dubs will be the difference.

Unless lebron keeps this up, which I dont think he will. Fatigue will set in at some point.
agreed

If Lebby pulls off the W does this go down as his greatest game over Celtics game 6?

Its not even close, the celtics game is still the best bron game I've ever seen. That was his career on the line. If they lose that game, they probably would have made some drastic changes in miami. He would have labelled the supreme choke artist, and still wouldnt have won a title... That was the biggest pressure game hes ever had, and he dominated in every way.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. GS wins, they didn't need Green to beat these Cavs. GS loses and it was because Green wasn't playing. Gentrifiers gonna have excuses either way.

Wish dray was out there smh. Have him drop a couple ***** bombs

jabbas are a really cool crew.....saw them in germany once. 

in case you're able to watch the halftime show ^^

Last edited:
Lebron is just playing for his legacy which is completely destroyed already. Anything he does at this moment is not impressive at all. Well except for all the kids who bought his shoes.

Did you see the guy's face? He was getting so emotional and it's only halftime

Disgusting

Aight man :lol:

Lebron is just playing for his legacy which is completely destroyed already. Anything he does at this moment is not impressive at all. Well except for all the kids who bought his shoes.

Disgusting
you crying more than bron right now. 

shut up.

Disgusting

:rofl: this might be the best trolling post I've ever read!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom