The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything I think this should be enough proof for them to take the dpoy award from Leonard and give it to dray

I'm light so I'm Alright
pimp.gif

Bron finally realizing that he's the guy with the billion dollar contract, the genetic freak, the best player and he has to take over. Respect.

For now at least
You passin the paper bag test?

LeBron looking prime out there. Just don't think Cavs can keep up a perfect performance like they have. Fatigue will set in. Warriors will keep it tight like this whole game though, if not better in 2nd half.

Come on now some of y'all need to keep it down before you get banned and not participate I n some slander either way :lol:

The Lebron hate is going a bit too far. To anybody in this thread, if he ended up on your favorite team I bet your tune would change immediately. You can't take anything away from him from a basketball perspective. One of the ALL TIME best hands down...

Was watching Sony's E3 conference so I missed the 1st half.

Lebby and Klay came to play tonight.
pimp.gif

We'll see who can sustain their pace.

The Lebron hate is going a bit too far. To anybody in this thread, if he ended up on your favorite team I bet your tune would change immediately. You can't take anything away from him from a basketball perspective. One of the ALL TIME best hands down...
my man don't even try. You about to get met with a whole world of hate for this statement

I aint seen mama jokes in a minute getting serious in here lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom