The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
                                                           Let it go!...Do you (I don't care bout ya)....I'm doing what I do....Don't like?....IGNORE!

Who am I, ask Oak (if you can).

Lebron will be more appreciated when he's no longer in the spotlight and his ban tendencies aren't on display anymore. I was watching some of his old highlights today...dude is just :x when his j is on
Accurate. His jumper has been broken but his jumpshot isn't where he kills you, it's his driving ability and court awareness
will Klove even have a combined 50 by the end of this series?
Negative.

Let it go!...Do you (I don't care bout ya)....I'm doing what I do....Don't like?....IGNORE!

Who am I, ask Oak (if you can).
WHO ARE YOU

This series will go 7. The refs will control this game if it even gets close toward the end but I expect a blowout at Quicken Loans Arena Thursday night.

I actually enjoy @Goat4421 and his contributions. He gives me an extra layer of depth to my character that I otherwise wouldn't have

Plus that picture of his desktop from 1996 made me chuckle

don't know why Harambe or Goku wasn't on it tho
eyes.gif

Man!

I'm looking at the highlights from last game of kyrie going off [emoji]128563[/emoji]
Almost every single shot was difficult, dude was out their slicing cats up, and he was 17-22 from the field!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom