The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Movie Stars
1. Kate Winslet
2. Stacy Dash
3.Charlize Theron
4.Scarlett
5.Natalie Portman/Alicia Vikander(skinny girls you get 2 for 1's or they don't count I will replace them)
3, 4, & 5B are
smokin.gif
I second this statement

even if he likes aged cheddar

I have nothing against old chicks . After seeing Bates motel . I want Vera farmiga bad. That old white lady sexy af to me.

Last edited:
What's age is considered an old chick?
To me old is like 45+

To Silverback and Nickmaz, old is like 27+

I had a couple 50+ year olds trying to get on my top 5 list, but nobody would believe I wasn't trolling.

edit: Hellen Mirren's bod is tighter than the young slimsters tbh
tongue.gif

Last edited:
i've been watching a lot of New Girl so i have this thing for Zooey Deschanel :lol:

while i was watching Bloodline i had a thing for Linda Cardellini

Last edited:
What exactly was Steph doing that Dame wasn't doing from day 1? :lol:

Their first 2 years they were almost the same player.

Similar assist rate, PER, and needed to be hidden defensively.

Then Steph had ankle issues in year 3 and only played like 20 games that year.

Then year 4 he essentially took off. Damn near doubled his 3 point attempts and didn't lose any efficiency at all. And the rest is history.

But those first 3 years I didn't see a superstar anymore than when I watched Dame.

Exactly right. I never said that he was doing ANYTHING different than dame, I said his rise was predictable. Dame however(and Kyrie) were being praised as next up while Steph wasn't held in that same regard. That's it. Lol

Eddie : I'm talking about the Columiban chick that been in this country for 25 years and struggles to speak English

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom