The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iggy is about to get destroyed tomorrow.
I guarantee you Draymond is in foul trouble before the 1st quarter is half over

you don't even believe that, that's why you felt the need to put it out there

iggy gonna get destroyed yet in game 4 he limited lbj to what, 2 shots in the fourth quarter?

Iggy is about to get destroyed tomorrow.
I guarantee you Draymond is in foul trouble before the 1st quarter is half over
The funny thing is that Golden State has been making their runs with Draymond on the bench when they're playing on the road this postseason.

Last edited:
What in the actual **** you dudes talking about in here?
sick.gif

This is what happens when there is a fortnight between games.
mean.gif

After reading the last 5 pages, I'm glad the Warriors gonna finish off the Cavs tomorrow
I really don't want to hear about people losing their dignity and respect because they aren't smart enough to get a job anymore

Last edited:
:rofl:

What did I just see on the last few pages

It's going to take unfathomable amount of money for any kind of cheek spreading to happen on this side. 100k? :x

Last edited:
aye man those jay z beyonce gifs freeze posted are so sad.

its like beyonce disgusted to be with dude lol

and poor jay z in the lebron heat gif. bron was straight just talking to beyonce and when jay realized it he got sad quick :lol:

Bill Simmons
JVG
Zach Lowe.

All believe that AGAIN, LeBron should be the mvp of the series. But they know the voters will find a way to pick someone from the winning team. (If it is GSW).

Jvg says they need to just change the award to MVP of the Winning team since the voters ignore the losin5side.

Bill Simmons
JVG
Zach Lowe.

All believe that AGAIN, LeBron should be the mvp of the series. But they know the voters will find a way to pick someone from the winning team. (If it is GSW).

Jvg says they need to just change the award to MVP of the Winning team since the voters ignore the losin5side.

I see you Deep Sea :nerd:.

Agreed tho. If GS wins tonight I think the award goes to Green or Klay.

Imagine LeBron did win MVP and gives the most lackluster reception speech.

Brokebackhoney :x

Happy game day fellas

Last edited by a moderator:
klay MVP hands down.  How they gonna give Draymond Groin the MVP after being suspended?  C'mon

Draymond Green getting suspended probably helps his mvp case. Team is a lot softer defensively.

Iggy is still the best defender but he can't guard everybody. Lol

Last edited:
Draymond Green getting suspended probably helps his mvp case. Team is a lot softer defensively.

Iggy is still the best defender but he can't guard everybody. Lol
guess I can't argue that..i'm bias towards Klay though...we have similar games, I just didn't make it past middle school tho

Cleveland has a 30 for 30 about how pessimistic the town is and how much losing they do. We see through your cloak homie :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom