The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Draymond Green getting suspended probably helps his mvp case. Team is a lot softer defensively.

Iggy is still the best defender but he can't guard everybody. Lol
How can you miss 17% of a series and get the mVp award?

You can't use the, "Look at what happened when he was gone" argument in a SERIES. Maybe in the regular season, sure. But when there are only 6/7 games, nah man. 

Last edited:

How can you miss 17% of a series and get the mVp award?

You can't use the, "Look at what happened when he was gone" argument in a SERIES. Maybe in the regular season, sure. But when there are only 6/7 games, nah man. 
Exactly. Kareem was putting up BEAST numbers in the 1980 Finals, but Magic got the Finals MVP in the end because Kareem missed the last game because of injury. Even though I personally think Kareem still should've been Finals MVP.

Gameday!
smokin.gif
Thank God.

You see what these boys talk about in between (no pun intended) 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Draymond Green getting suspended probably helps his mvp case. Team is a lot softer defensively.

Iggy is still the best defender but he can't guard everybody. Lol
But I do see the argument in Draymond. I see the argument. I do.

LeBron went off last game and we can say that was probably because Draymond wasn't there. The team doesn't compete as hard when he isn't there.

But he needs perfect attendance to get the mVp award, IMO.

Last edited:
Livingston isnt the defender that Dray is, nor does he have the fire that Dray does. Dudes been itching to get back on the court, he will be VERY active today, which may actually hurt him a bit. If he can play with energy and control it, then it will be very good for the Dubs.

Livingston isnt the defender that Dray is, nor does he have the fire that Dray does. Dudes been itching to get back on the court, he will be VERY active today, which may actually hurt him a bit. If he can play with energy and control it, then it will be very good for the Dubs.

That's what I think. I think he's gonna be too hyped and do too much.

Cleveland has a 30 for 30 about how pessimistic the town is and how much losing they do. We see through your cloak homie
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 i'm good b, I can say confidently that I live a better life in Cleveland than 95% of NTers do in their respective homes 

Did someone seriously ask if Cincy is better than Ckeveland :rofl:

Like you don't know that answer?

Cmon now

Don't ask ska that question though :nerd:

Cleveland does have some cool spots :nerd:

And Great Lakes is awesome :nerd:

Last edited:
Did someone seriously ask if Cincy is better than Ckeveland
roll.gif

Like you don't know that answer?

Cmon now

Don't ask ska that question though
nerd.gif
the only thing that makes Cinci better is the fact that it is the closest major city before exiting the state 
roll.gif

If I was offered $100,000 right now I'd spread da cheeks for any celeb
I just bought a $6 ikea end table. Thats 16,666 end tables. You know what I can do with that?
:nerd:
what that Ikea table look like and where can I cop for $6... or did you have to bite the iKea pillows to get that price

Last edited:
First time I went to Ikea, it's a bit confusing and even overwhelming. They have maps and how to guides at the front like when you walk into a theme park. They lucky I had driven my Kia because I would've purchased everything off in there if I had a way to get it home from Dallas (Frisco). I want to buy one of their tiny homes and put it inside my regular sized home

First time I went to Ikea, it's a bit confusing and even overwhelming. They have maps and how to guides at the front like when you walk into a theme park. They lucky I had driven my Kia because I would've purchased everything off in there if I had a way to get it home from Dallas (Frisco). I want to buy one of their tiny homes and put it inside my regular sized home
roll.gif

Working by an IKEA so you can stop on a weekday during lunch >

So much easier and better than a weekend :lol:

Took me at least 10 trips to really learn how the store is laid out and operates

- HBO and The Ringer's Bill Simmons brings on two-time NBA All-Star and three-time NBA All-Defensive team honoree Jimmy Butler to discuss being a late-blooming draft steal, Tom Thibodeau's raw deal with the Bulls (15:00), guarding LeBron vs. guarding Steph (22:00), the importance of the 3-pointer (29:00), his personal beefs (35:00), dispelling trade rumors (46:00), and playing for Team USA in Rio (52:00).

Swedish meatballs was disappointing though. They got chefs and **** with the puffy white hats serving it you in a line kitchen like it's real cooked food when **** was clearly just microwaved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom