The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be funny as hell if we didn't see Love for the rest of the game.

I'd pay to never see Shumpert play sports or rap ever again.

Dahntay like "If Shump can get a long term contract playing like garbage, then I can get one too"
laugh.gif

I don't buy the conspiracy theories of the NBA, and the Warriors often play "soft" offensively, but no one can objectively say the cavs didn't get some convenient whistles to stifle that warrior run.

For being champions these warriors get zero respect by the refs or commentators
cause when they foul, they clearly foul. its so frustrating cause theyre capable of convincing refs for calls but softness and ticky tack fouls on 3s and obvious fouls aint gonna help you. story of this season.

dahntay jones, richard jefferson
this year 2000 and we watching college basketball?

If the Cavs win a championship and beat a historical team with significant minutes from Dahntay Jones, Richard Jefferson and Channing Frye in 2016. :wow:

dahntay jones, richard jefferson
this year 2000 and we watching college basketball?

They know this is their last chance to get a chip

Hungry vets with no rings always play hard when a title is on the line

Last edited:

Dray be arguing the most obvious things, man. 
laugh.gif

If a ref said 'The sun is hot. FACT', Dray would go at him like, 'WHAT?! HOOOW??!?! How is that a fact?!'
Don't forget Iggy would be in the distance holding his arms up too 
laugh.gif

yeah refs been bad on both teams. everyone in foul trouble and most of gs fouls have been legit them doing nonsense. especially curry. gs just getting outplayed and cant stop the cavs right now period. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom