The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NBA making GS miss shots 
mean.gif

yeah refs been bad on both teams. everyone in foul trouble and most of gs fouls have been legit them doing nonsense. especially curry. 

Agreeed with most except that every single curry call was legit. In fact he should have 4 fouls right now. Really making poor decisions in that regard

myrie getting more confidence. that is dangerous. gsw need to let everyone but james and myrie beat them. double and get the ball out of their hands.

Last edited:
This game is so rigged. Low key who doesn't want a game 7. Unless the Warriors hit every shot in 2nd half they wouldn't win this BS

Combination of bad coaching and Steph being a non factor this whole series. Steph has been iced by the double team for the past 3 games. He's hit a few good game but he's clearly chucking at this point.

I think Kerr been out coached throughout the playoffs.

I think GS caught mad breaks in the second from the refs. It should be much worse for them right now.

Bogut out is bigger than people thought.

Last edited:
Dudes corny. I see the Cavs clearly outplaying the Dubs.
Besides the refs being terrible, the cavs are out playing them in every category possible. Kyrie when he gets it going is unguardable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom