The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a career low.

Wow Steph.

If this was the reg season he'd get suspended for the mouthpiece throw and failure to leave in a timely manner.

Bron has fouled out of several games and never reacted like that. Game 5 against Indy was much worse than this.

Bron also lobbied to gey green suspended and comained about trash talk only to do it to someone a foot shorter. So miss me with the "he never reacted like that"

down 3-1 and this goes to a game 7... talk about a choke job by gsw... this wont be a guaranteed win despite being at home... they already lost 2 games in a row and bogut is out and iggy is injured... it looks bleek for the warriors.... whoever loses this series it will be a surprise imo...if gsw loses they choke away the series and the regular season was a waste and if the cavs lose another lost chip for cleveland and lebron.. cant wait for game 7 even though i hate sundays :lol:

roll.gif

Stop it, you hurt.
roll.gif

Draymond meant nothing tonight, wow.

Bron is truly one of the greatest ever, we watching his 3rd era as a player and he's still as good as ever.

If this was the regular season Curry would be suspended for that tossing of his mouthpiece. IT HIT A FAN. I doubt they do anything about it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom