The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ClH4_SrWkAAwkPa.jpg

NBA gonna suspend the entire Curry family from Game 7. :nerd:

Last edited:
Was Lue laughing at Curry??? That's the most unprofessional thing I've seen a coach do. C'mon, dude.

You're calling somebody unprofessional for laughing at steph? I would say steph was more unprofessional by loosing his mind and then throwing **** into the stands and hitting a fan. C'mon dude.

now ayesha on twitter callin it rigged... ***** sitcho round face *** down
roll.gif

Last edited:
Keep it 100

Austin Rivers got suspended and fined for tossing a chair cushion and hitting a fan this season

Steph just flung a mouthpiece and it hit a fan

:nerd: :nerd:

I hope he don't but in the regular season he definitely would be

Was Lue laughing at Curry??? That's the most unprofessional thing I've seen a coach do. C'mon, dude.

You're calling somebody unprofessional for laughing at steph? I would say steph was more unprofessional by loosing his mind and then throwing **** into the stands and hitting a fan. C'mon dude.

Logic has no place on Planet Dubs fan man :lol:

Last edited:
Throwing your mouthpiece and hitting a fan = automatic suspension based on NBA rules

We'll see how much the NBA ignore their rules to save their golden boy.

They'll say its discretionary.. Already did it once when call on draymond was upgraded to flagrant 2, which warrants an automatic ejection.. But he wasn't suspended

Who wants to be petty and go dig up all those posts from the last few days that Draymond Green playing would shut LeBron down and they can't be Green......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom