The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
75432_2333540_o.gif
75432_2333540_o.gif
75432_2333540_o.gif

1 MORE GAME !!!!!!!!!

I've lost all respect sorry this is absolutely rigged for money... Or ratings in not sure which. I won't be silent . Just saw it live sry.
— Ayesha Curry (@ayeshacurry) June 17, 2016

roll.gif
I can't say it's rigged per se. But there are more than enough questionable calls. And yes it goes both ways but is heavily tilted to the cavs
Let it go, bro.  Bron brought you 2 championships that your team wasn't going to get after that '06 season.  Then he left.  

Let it go.  

I can taste the salt in all your posts.  

i hate when people say ooohhh the game was fixed the rig was in the refs ruined the game... oh really? the refs cant control one team from hitting shots and the other missing everything.... this is what happen with the last 2 games..... cavs are hitting every shot while the warriors are missing everything... the cavs are playing great defense and the warriors cant hit a shot but yet the refs control that right? the same fans that think that way and assume its rigged dont know jack about the sport called basketball... so shutup to the fans and the media yall are clueless like the movie... the cavs just played better the last 2 games hitting shots and playing better defense and have a better gameplan... gsw just cant respond and are also injured the refs have no control of that

Throwing your mouthpiece and hitting a fan = automatic suspension based on NBA rules

We'll see how much the NBA ignore their rules to save their golden boy.

Human saliva is one of the dirtiest things the human body produces. NBA will look at it even tho he apologized but I don't think they will suspend the unanimous MVP.

Cue matrix not like this gif.

I wouldve preferred dubs lost to okc than bron.

The amount of smug and **** talking ill have to hear about him beating the 73-9 warriors. How hes the goat and better than kobe and mike. How he would kill magic and bird with his bare hands. I wont even have the energy to argue. Ill just let it happen. I cant fight anymore. I have no fight left. I just..i just cant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom