The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miko Grimes ‏@iHeartMiko:
dear @ayeshacurry: be careful tweeting like me. ur man was drafted & has endorsements n' ****. leave that to those of us w/nothing to lose.
Bruh
roll.gif
yo!

laugh.gif

lol Draymond played like garbage too

Warriors just need to hope Love doesn't pick up 2 quick fouls at the beginning next game, Cavs went on the blitz after Love went to the bench

draymond playing like beans, eagle dollars back broken, harrison barnes missing, curry inconsistent and "injured", bogut out.

If the warriors win sunday I will be truly shocked.
same .

lebron did it. once lebron start hitting jumpers. nothing you can do . cavs going to win. 

LeBron leads both teams in Points, Rebounds, Assists, Steals, and Blocks.

He is averaging 30.2 points, 11.3 rebounds, 8.5 assists, 2.7 steals, 2.2 blocks, 2.0 3PM, 51-40-70 in six Finals games.

Yet there's people on here who say things like "3rd best SF on the planet", "I wouldn't take him over Paul George right now."

Funny stuff.

NBA got what it wanted..

How the Warriors respond in Game 7 will say a lot about this team, win or lose. I think they can get it done, I don't see them losing 3 straight like this.

Still think W's have the edge.

But 41 in back-2-back games is historic. I won't even continue a conversation with anyone who qualifies LeBron's performances. 

Bron and Lue had the exact same reaction probably at the same moment too when Steph tossed the mouthguard into the crowd :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom