The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ClH9wmaWIAA5mdb.jpg:large

Everybody knows that just looking at a stat sheet doesn't tell the whole picture is something I heard on NT many times before this game when referring to his stats thus far.

Ayesha Curry ‏@ayeshacurry 16m16 minutes ago
Police racial profiled my father and told him to remove credentials and tried to arrest him. It's been a long night for me. I apologize:

Ayesha Curry ‏@ayeshacurry 32s32 seconds ago
I'm okay that we lost... I just can't take people coming at my family for absolutely no reason. Something I don't understand or stand for.

If Lue was smart, he would hit back with comments of his own and point out all the calls that went in Warriors favor. And he should go hard with the comments, even if he gets a fine.

Kerr is extra desperate and trying to get the ref advantage for game 7 regardless of a fine because it's been proven that whining about the refs from coaches WORKS.

Last edited:
Police racial profiled my father and told him to remove credentials and tried to arrest him. It's been a long night for me. I apologize:

I'm okay that we lost... I just can't take people coming at my family for absolutely no reason. Something I don't understand or stand for.

I'm crying actual tears son :rofl:

Someone needs to stop this woman. She saying too much now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom