The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finals MVP should go to a player on the winning team. Always.

this. there is no denying that Lebron has been nothing short of great the past two games, but folx are prisoners of the moment. where was this lebron the first two games when he shot a combined 16/38 and his team was down 0-2? If the cavs win, then by all means, he deserves it. However, this is a league premised on winning. why celebrate a losing effort? it's in the same vain of winning 73 games but not getting the ring

proxy.jpg

look at this tough guy :lol:

I had warriors in 7 last series and warriors in 7 this series but my heart says the cavs are winning Sunday. So does my head for the most part. Too much momentum, iggy hurt, bogut out, more pressure with 73 win season, barnes can't shoot, those terrible passes.

Teams just straight up look like they switched places. No ball movememt whatsoever on the warriors.
Im a Cavs fan, but honestly im actually afraid of the warriors, especially Klay thompson bc he CARRIES that team almost as well a lebron sometimes and its scary, he makes the team come back by himself, dude can go on a 10-0 run by himself, but after this season if they lose, expect Klay opting out going for max, or signing to a different team so he can stop sharing the lime light bc he wants to be adorned by the league just like Steph. My heart says Cavs in 7, but my mind says warriors if Iggy comes back healthy. Anybody know what the recovering time of back spasms is btw?

Im a Cavs fan, but honestly im actually afraid of the warriors, especially Klay thompson bc he CARRIES that team almost as well a lebron sometimes and its scary, he makes the team come back by himself, dude can go on a 10-0 run by himself, but after this season if they lose, expect Klay opting out going for max, or signing to a different team so he can stop sharing the lime light bc he wants to be adorned by the league just like Steph. My heart says Cavs in 7, but my mind says warriors if Iggy comes back healthy. Anybody know what the recovering time of back spasms is btw?
Yup Klay is scary. that ****** saved them

No team has ever come back from a 3-1 deficit to win the finals

0-32....

"King James" will be 1 of 33 [emoji]129300[/emoji]

1.) Eff Lebron and the cavs

2.) Ayesha ain't said nothing that hasn't been said by every NBA fan. So stop acting like she's the only one

- edited - Dmxfury (use the hater thread)

4.) GSW winning game 7 ( I hope cavs get waxed )

5.) It was great to see Craig Sager back ( and his jacket was :nthat: )

Last edited by a moderator:
lebron is on fire right now

and the warriors have shown they are in turmoil

bogut out and iggy broken

the warriors are a jump shooting team and it seems their legs are tired

havent been able to stop lebron or kyrie the last 3 games

hate to say it but i cant see warriors winning game 7. they look like a team defeated and the only time they are in the game is when one of their splash brothers gets hot

we havent seen the warriors fire on all cylinders since game 1

and it dont help that the refs have gotten steph in foul trouble almost every game

lebrons gonna dop 40 again...

lebron dropping 40 is never the problem. he dropped 40 a lot at this time last year. the gameplan should be simple, lock up everyone else. if kerr focuses on locking down kyrie, and actually plans for the double team they have on steph... they should win.

but for some reason this hasnt happened yet
Kyrie had 1 point in the final quarter & Cleveland still put up 35.

And that 1 point was the free throw after the Steph technical

So Kyrie essentially went scoreless and GSW lost the quarter anyway.

It's a little deeper than just "locking down" Kyrie. You'd also probably have to help off of a 3 point shooter to do so & that's not smart.

Why?

Legit question

It's a 7 game series. That means in 4 of the games - you weren't valuable enough to get a win. I don't see how it's even a discussion. Do they give MVPs to guys on lottery teams?

In this case, if it was a one man show and all the losses were close, I could see an argument. That hasn't happened at all though.

2.) Ayesha ain't said nothing that hasn't been said by every NBA fan. So stop acting like she's the only one

5.) It was great to see Craig Sager back ( and his jacket was 
nthat.gif
)
2ef2b57773b4fdd6c9702e5d15299b81.jpg

LeBron needs to win MVP win or lose

No he shouldn't just like he didn't last year. 2 great games another good one and 3 other poor ones and a loss not knowing what his performance is in Game 7 doesn't get you MVP. If GS wins, one of the Splash Bros is getting it.

Even the mouth piece of the opposing team's MVP point guard? :nerd:

Why not

He's a fan at the end of the day

Lil Wayne and Drake switch teams during halftime and get to go to opposing teams locker room etc

I can see Owner's son being able to come away with visiting teams MVP mouthpiece fairly easliy

5.) It was great to see Craig Sager back ( and his jacket was :nthat: )
Let that hate flow through them veins :smokin

Dudes in here defending Currys wife's actions? Its fixed because they lost the game? So it wasn't "fixed" when GS came back from 3-1 down vs OKC or when GS gets away with illegal screens for 2 years straight. SAS was right. Her actions reflect on Curry and come off as a sore loser. She wants to cast the league in a bad light. The same league that made her family rich and has given her the platform to make money and gain fame. FOH with defending that woman. Brent Grimes type dudes who has no control over their women. Ha ha ha
Misogynistic Pig

Whole lot of BS in here.

Feels like opposite sides both dont feel good about the team they want to win.

I want to see Cleveland finally get a championship but I can never say in confidence that I think the Warriors will lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom