The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill probably either hop in this thread on Sunday night or monday morning, but after game 7 this will probably be my last cameo. I just want to see a good game and Lebby not end up being passive in a crucial game bc Klay will make him pay. Not worried about Iggy but hes still a problem. Till then...

Festus has two days to learn how to set a flawless moving screen, grab a rebound and contest a shot at the rim without looking like a fish out of water.

Feels like opposite sides both dont feel good about the team they want to win.

I want to see Cleveland finally get a championship but I can never say in confidence that I think the Warriors will lose.

it's lookin shaky for them... Igoudala running around out there with swamp *** was tough to watch. Even tougher Harrison barnes's jumper not falling.

View media item 2071857OKC won 3 out of 4 quarters in game 7 of the WCF.
A lack of on court leadership cost them that series.
Had a 8pt lead at halftime and only scored 12pts in the 3rd quarter.
Golden State is done

get your abacus calibrated my g. simple math shows that the half time lead was only 6 for OKC. and how does you posting that picture give any evidence to the fact that the warriors are "done" before game 7??

Last edited:
Rooting for the Warriors.

Don't even hate LeBron much anymore, I'm over him leaving Miami. I just can't stand the thought of Dan Gilbert hoisting the Larry O'Brien trophy.

Really though, I just want a close game. Basically every game in this series has been a blowout.

proxy.jpg

look at this tough guy
laugh.gif

Its crazy that both the Finals and WCF go 7 games yet neither series was really that great.

Like out of the 7 games in the WCF and the 6 games so far in the Finals, how many of the games have actually been close exciting games?

Yup Klay is scary. that ****** saved them

To be honest i have much more respect to Klay than to Curry. Klay delivers without being a clown or whining like a little boy like curry. Without klay in the playoffs the warriors would have already lost in round 2 against Portland or maybe even against the crappy Houston.
Lebron has to play his game of his life this sunday. No excuse to attempt less than 30 shots, unless his team has many hot shooters.
Of course it depends on how Kyrie will play. If Kyrie is hot, Lebron might not need to score much. But if Kyrie is like in game 6 then Lebron needs to go into scoring mode for real.
In any case, the team with the tighter defense, boxing out and less turn overs will win.

Last edited:
At this point learning how to get away with a moving/illegal screen is pretty much part of the game. Not saying its right but it's almost become a skill like they practice it 
laugh.gif

Its crazy that both the Finals and WCF go 7 games yet neither series was really that great.

Like out of the 7 games in the WCF and the 6 games so far in the Finals, how many of the games have actually been close exciting games?
i saw this stat on another site that since may 11th there have been 22 games and none of them have been decided by less then 6 points. some individual performances have been great but no games have really been great. this series going 7 game and its not even close to being one of the best finals .  

Last edited:

Im a Cavs fan, but honestly im actually afraid of the warriors, especially Klay thompson bc he CARRIES that team almost as well a lebron sometimes and its scary, he makes the team come back by himself, dude can go on a 10-0 run by himself, but after this season if they lose, expect Klay opting out going for max, or signing to a different team so he can stop sharing the lime light bc he wants to be adorned by the league just like Steph. My heart says Cavs in 7, but my mind says warriors if Iggy comes back healthy. Anybody know what the recovering time of back spasms is btw?
Whole lot of BS in here.
Don't understand what BS I said. As a Kobe fan myself, you should know what a 3-1 series lead means. 

i saw this stat on another site that since may 11th there have been 22 games and none of them have been decided by less then 6 points. 
sick.gif

I guess there are indeed stats to back up my thoughts. I was thinking this is legit the worst year of Playoffs i've ever seen and theres the proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom