The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Paul Pierce starts doing pre game after his career for ESPN I guess i'll never be watching pre-game again.

Would love to see someone on camera go interview fans at the arena tonight and see how many can name 10 players from the Warriors from 06-11.

Why do sports fans get a stiffie off being "more sports fan" then the regular person? I appreciate when the people around me appreciate sports and i wish the nba had more of a presence like soccer does around the world....if you love the sport and want the sport to grow , why hate on people supporting their citys team

Gonna need heart medication for this game. Heart gonna be beating fast the entire game.

Last edited:
Stuck at the airport, watching as much as I can on ESPN Go and hoping that the direct TV on the plane offers it.

Would love to see someone on camera go interview fans at the arena tonight and see how many can name 10 players from the Warriors from 06-11.

Why do sports fans get a stiffie off being "more sports fan" then the regular person? I appreciate when the people around me appreciate sports and i wish the nba had more of a presence like soccer does around the world....if you love the sport and want the sport to grow , why hate on people supporting their citys team

You just want to be down. Get in on the hype. **** that. I've watched my team suck for 82 games a year and around 14 years of the last 20. I don't care if you like basketball or not but don't come trying to talk to me about the Finals because it's the cool thing to do and all over Facebook.

Curry really averaging more TOs than assists this series.

Last edited:
This is a historical *** game b. Why wouldn't there be mad people, hardcore fans or not, tuning in?
laugh.gif

You just want to be down. Get in on the hype. **** that. I've watched my team suck for 82 games a year and around 14 years of the last 20. I don't care if you like basketball or not but don't come trying to talk to me about the Finals because it's the cool thing to do and all over Facebook.

Curry really averaging more TOs than assists this series.

REPPED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom