The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember last year Steve Kerr telling his team during a time out, Cleveland couldn't keep up the pace because they were only playing 7 guys and they were going to tire out.
Can't use that wack strategy this year.
Warriors about to get blown out.

You know ABC gonna zoom in on Bron or Steph whoever loses to catch their sadness on their face. :rofl:

Last edited:
Why in the **** do they never show the player introductions on TV anymore? They used to for at least the big games and all the Finals games...this year they haven't done it once. They show the national anthem then go straight to commercial. Pisses me off so much.
watching some in venue feed right now and they're showing it

Why in the **** do they never show the player introductions on TV anymore? They used to for at least the big games and all the Finals games...this year they haven't done it once. They show the national anthem then go straight to commercial. Pisses me off so much.
Father and I were discussing the same thing.

He brought to my attention the Millions in advertising ABC can attain if they skip the Intros for Commercials

Couldn't imagine my emotions if i were a die hard fan of a team in this game
pretty much ... if i'm GS i'm worried about festus not being able to do anything ... worried about steph still playing sub-par ... curry foul trouble ... 

if i'm cavs ... I'm worried about who will score outside of lebron and kyrie 

TT early 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom