The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
like i said before

i hate lebron and didnt want cavs to win

but i know if dubs drop game 6 then theyre done

therefore i wont be watching game 7 on sunday

and probably wont watch a nba game ever in my life lol

And Kerr complaining about bad fouls being called..the refs haven't been calling them moving screens all year long..what if they started calling them..jus sayin thou.......and im still neutral..i dont care who wins..just love good ball.. If i had to choose..would rather see the Cavs thou..mainly cuz ima a OKC fan...and a low key Draymond hater :lol:

And Kerr complaining about bad fouls being called..the refs haven't been calling them moving screens all year long..what if they started calling them..jus sayin thou.......and im still neutral..i dont care who wins..just love good ball.. If i had to choose..would rather see the Cavs thou..mainly cuz ima a OKC fan...and a low key Draymond hater :lol:

bro tell me, does TT not always commit the same offensive foul when he sticks his *** out? is it not a moving screen when he grabs the primary defender moving away from the pick?

swear, yall pick and choose what you want to see

If the Cavs win, NT should get a ring because it wouldn't have been possible without the NT slander jinx

bro tell me, does TT not always commit the same offensive foul when he sticks his *** out? is it not a moving screen when he grabs the primary defender moving away from the pick?

Everybody does moving screens these days it's just the absurdity that the Warriors do it with is OD. Dray out there like an O lineman straight moving people to the side. It's just gross.

Yea..that s### is a foul too :rofl: TT and his monkey back a## compared to the number of screens GS runs in ONE play to free up SC and KT ..These guys run like 3-4 picks per play for them chuck up that 3 ball. I agree thou.. but then again..My team aint playing. |I

So both guys gonna have their families and kids in the building. riley finna be lit. I hope she wears all black like wednesday

Everybody does moving screens these days it's just the absurdity that the Warriors do it with is OD. Dray out there like an O lineman straight moving people to the side. It's just gross.

word

Bogut better strow a stone cold knee brace on and get his big *** out there b. Bynum played for us with a torn meniscus for the whole series and still balled. Bogut got a bone bruise. Getcho big *** out there for a few min her in there. Take some Aleve, drink some milk and rub dirt on it. You aint gon die.

Last edited:
Why is dray resorting to being a dirty player.

His game ain't about being dirty, but all of a sudden he wants to be that dude.
Tom Izzo wouldn't be having any of the crap he's been pulling smh.  He really needs to chill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom