The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before this series so many people please pick the Warriors 4-1 and I couldn't believe it even though they were the better team I still thought it would be 4-2 Warriors just because they were the better team. So many people here counted the Cavs out and didn't give them a fighting chance which is crazy.

Kyrie played ridiculous. His 3 tied at 89 is being so overlooked man. I'm so confused

LeBron block was HUGE, but that Kyrie 3 was the moment the Cavs pulled away.

I was telling my buddy whoever was to score in that span where it look like both teams were gassed would win the game. It was unsettling when I was saw Curry switch to Kyrie.

The block.

Kevin Love's play.

Kyrie outplaying Steph.

Lebron crying on the court.. all of the emotion from everyone..

unreal sports moment.

I'm happy as hell for Lebron and as a fan of his, this is a great moment. This is a great sports moment period.

Real basketball prevailed :pimp:

"I knew what i was capable of doing, i knew my guys would allow me to lead them for 48 minutes" 

This is why people don't like him

Mj and Kobe are just as bad...if not worse.

Word. MJ & Kobe were the cockiest of all time and didn't try to hide it without any kickback, yet Lebby tries to by PC but still gets **** on.

Pls don't do this Nelson.

Last edited:
uh.. is he not the leader of the team?

y'all haters man :lol:

California basketball fans tears :pimp:

So sweet

CAN SOMEONE SCREENCAP THE MANIFESTO AND PM IT TO ME WHEN IT COMES OUT PLEASE I NEED TO FACETIME BAE THANKS I WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom