The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

plays like this is just what makes me love lebrons game so much. 

dude shot what? 30% tonight? but still impacted the game with his defense, and playmaking ability. 

one of the greats man.

ayo @StillIn729  where you at b?! 
pimp.gif
Indeed. It'll be a sad day when this cat retires. Dude's need to appreciate this greatness now before we never see it again.

Barnes can stop dreaming of a big Max contract, it aint happening...

I also blame Kerr... there was a good stretch when a Ezili was stinking it up at both ends, Kerr did not recognize it and kept him in longer than he should have.

Last edited:
props to RJ for stepping up and getting the chip

need steve to pull a doc and say he's undefeated with a healthy Bogut

Last edited:
Nah he killed the Warriors which i already stated, but talking about himself all the time is wack

If that was you in that situation you'd probably talk about yourself too. All the greats have done it, though Ali was the cockiest sportsman of all time.

Barnes can stop dreaming of a big Max contract, it aint happening...

I also blame Kerr... there was a good stretch when a Ezili was stinking it up at both ends, Kerr did not recognize it and kept him in longer than he should have.

Leaving Ezeli in their for 2 mins was the biggest mistake Kerr made.

Bro. Stephanie really threw a behind the back pass out of bounds in a close 4th quarter game 7 situation.

:smh:

Steph banned from gatorade and even whistling " like mike" at this point

When someone quotes Jay Z repeatedly....then yea.....very inspirational...the hell with quoting JFK, LBJ, MLK, ALi, ....naw....Jay Z :x

Leaving Ezeli in their for 2 mins was the biggest mistake Kerr made.
no. leaving ezeli in wasnt the mistake. PUTTING ezeli in was the mistake. he did it right after curry hit a big 3, then klay hit a big 3. cavs called time, he subbed in ezeli. WTF? IMMEDIATELY they iso bron on ezeli and lebron snaps for 6 easy ones smfh

"It's the greatest feeling in the world. I dreamed, I envisioned, I talked about, I wrote about this actual moment." - James with the Les Brown seminar bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom