The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I just noticed as well. Once the buzzer sounds every single person runs to hug LeBron. They really wanted it for him too.

Bron's block is up there with when Jordan got Mercer. Scratch that, above Jordan's block because Bron's block broke GS spirit.

That behind the back pass turnover x wide open miss 3 in the 4th will haunt Steph for a while.

call me an idiot but I would have slowed down the game and not gone for the layup if I were Iggy , you have to be aware that LeBron will chase you down since he has down it so many times

In the biggest game of the season you throw a behind back pass into the Apple ceo's. Straight up careless. Warriors had a chance to win this game. But LeBron and Kyrie showed up big time.

Stone Cold Love :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

JR's speech about his pops was touching. Wish my Pops was still here to see the person I've become. RIP DAD!! You'll never be forgotten. Happy Father's day to all the NT brehs
pimp.gif
i feel this for real. this is my first fathers day since my dad passed from cancer. feels bad batman.

A big congratulations to @Brandon3000, our 2016 Niketalk Playoff Bracket Challenge Champion who not only won the league, but posted the highest score in our leagues history with a score of 400. 

52873_1460805712.jpg

JR's speech about his pops was touching. Wish my Pops was still here to see the person I've become. RIP DAD!! You'll never be forgotten. Happy Father's day to all the NT brehs :pimp:

i feel this for real. this is my first fathers day since my dad passed from cancer. feels bad batman.

I need to hear it in full. I lost my dad April 29th of this year and I'll be straight up, Father's Day today was WAY tougher than I anticipated. Massive heart attack. He had 2 in a few hours span and was able to get a pulse after both, but the 3rd one did him in and we couldn't let him suffer any longer.

Last edited:
while M. Wilbon talking, I see that female GS reporter givin daps n hugs. Mami got a big backyard on her.....I ainteeeeknowit

JR's speech about his pops was touching. Wish my Pops was still here to see the person I've become. RIP DAD!! You'll never be forgotten. Happy Father's day to all the NT brehs
pimp.gif
We on the same plane bro. Lost my pops 12 years ago to cancer. He was a HUGE basketball fan and watched every single one of my games.

[Fist bump]

I think tomorrow is SKIPS last day on FIRST TAKE. I will rejoice and miss dude at the same time.

for real? He's leaving?

Hate that old man, but that show's going to take a hit with him leaving. He's the only reason i would tune in. Just wanted to see him talk dumb

Curry and Klay missed a couple of open looks tonights.

Curry's turnover pass to Klay, putting Ezeli in the game, Varajao flopping to get calls.

The Warriors had a chance to win this game and they didn't execute or capitalize. Cats deserved to win.

Wait is it ok to fall back on the 'GSW would've won if ___ was healthy?' Narrative? Cavs did it last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom