The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what were lebrons averages for the series?

might be one of the most impressive stat lines in finals history AND he got a triple double in game 7

you sound like those dolphins fans who celebrate other teams loses.
not a fan but Its the phins record to lose.  I respect that.

I didn't like warrior fans making fun of the 72-10 shoes and team.

now I have my sweet revenge.

Last edited:
Bron has brought balance to the force in Cleveland

giphy.gif

i tell u what.... the warriors slander is overwhelmingly underwhelming. wtf is up
It REALLY IS.

People wanna be so quick to discredit them after their loss tonight but..

GS did things no other team has ever done even besides the 73-9.
They deserve all the credit that they get.

Woulda been clutch if lbj just did all that in the 13 for nike.
Now instead of rushing for the outlets I have to wait for a shoe with knee brace straps instead of laces.

This was one of the cleanest reffed games I have ever watched to be honest with you. Game 7s usually get scrappy and a slug fest with refs letting everything go but in general, the reffing has been curious and i also think our attention has been drawn to it more by the media. They report the bad, never the good.

I can find myself agreeing with you about game 7. Overall they let them play.

I don't get the "they report the bad, never the good". Its their job to be good---why would anyone ever give them a spotlight for doing their job? Does the media OVER-criticize their bad calls? Yes. But calls are have gotten progressively worst over the last few years...to the point where you have your most loyal fans rethinking whether something else is playing a factor. And bringing up Donaghy sucks---but we cant deny that the NBA slipped and let this man operate right under their nose. You really think he was the only one? If anything, it's because of the Media that this guy was uncovered...

Warriors need to let Barnes walk, get rid of Bogut and Ezeli.

Sign Baze/Whiteside/Aldrich.

I know what im abt to say doesnt have much legs to stand on,

But HB isnt going to be easy to replace, and He's much better than what he showed the latter part of these finals. He's still a great small ball 4 who can defend bigs and shot 48% on corner 3's just a year ago and is a career 41% corner 3pt shooter.

I forgot which podcast i heard it on, but they were right. You arent just going to replace barnes with solomon hill or baze and think its going to be a seamless upgrade.

They wont grab whiteside but that would be awesome if they could. Praying lac retains cole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom