The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what im abt to say doesnt have much legs to stand on,

But HB isnt going to be easy to replace, and He's much better than what he showed the latter part of these finals. He's still a great small ball 4 who can defend bigs and shot 48% on corner 3's just a year ago and is a career 41% corner 3pt shooter.

I forgot which podcast i heard it on, but they were right. You arent just going to replace barnes with solomon hill or baze and think its going to be a seamless upgrade.

They wont grab whiteside but that would be awesome if they could. Praying lac retains cole.
YOU STAY THE **** AWAY FROM WHITESIDE. HE BELONGS TO US. PERIOD

I know what im abt to say doesnt have much legs to stand on,

But HB isnt going to be easy to replace, and He's much better than what he showed the latter part of these finals. He's still a great small ball 4 who can defend bigs and shot 48% on corner 3's just a year ago and is a career 41% corner 3pt shooter.

I forgot which podcast i heard it on, but they were right. You arent just going to replace barnes with solomon hill or baze and think its going to be a seamless upgrade.

They wont grab whiteside but that would be awesome if they could. Praying lac retains cole.
YOU STAY THE **** AWAY FROM WHITESIDE. HE BELONGS TO US. PERIOD
Luol Deng or Ryan Anderson would EASILY replace Barnes. I bet the Warriors will take a close hard look at these two FA's

The Warriors brass should be glad that Barnes stunk it up so bad now he comes back for cheaper

Luol Deng or Ryan Anderson would EASILY replace Barnes. I bet the Warriors will take a close hard look at these two FA's
yall can have luol. for barnes? DEFINITELY. bring barnes over. but ryan anderson in 2016? NOPE. then again, Richard jefferson just earned a ring....

Steph needs a paramedic

giphy.gif

My dude Richard Jefferson pulled the Deandre Jordan on the Mavs went to Cleveland and won a championship.

I ain't emm mad.

Last edited:
Westbrook did the same thing as Klay after game 7 and didn't even apologize like Klay after.

Didn't see much outrage then. You dudes man :smh:

I can find myself agreeing with you about game 7. Overall they let them play.

I don't get the "they report the bad, never the good". Its their job to be good---why would anyone ever give them a spotlight for doing their job? Does the media OVER-criticize their bad calls? Yes. But calls are have gotten progressively worst over the last few years...to the point where you have your most loyal fans rethinking whether something else is playing a factor. And bringing up Donaghy sucks---but we cant deny that the NBA slipped and let this man operate right under their nose. You really think he was the only one? If anything, it's because of the Media that this guy was uncovered...

Fair argument, I mean to pay "part" of it is the medias fault. And your right they shouldn't report the good because that's what the refs are supposed to do but they are humans as well at the end of the day and some calls get missed.

Even watch this video:

They try man and not to mention the main problem is not the report but rather the exaggeration. Yes one or two crucial calls can be called wrong but rarely can you point to games and say this one play decided it all. Basketball is a 48minute game, if you played right - it doesn't even need to come down to that call. You hear coaches/others say it all the time "the call was wrong but that's not why we lost."

Gotta be honest, it's cool to see Cleveland have something nice to brag about
i still hate their fake *** fans. but seeing the city lit up like that is a beautiful thing. its nice. for now. every time i hear them say "all is forgiven" i remember why cavs fans suck with their entitled feeling selves. but the night is theirs. well the summer is theirs.

yall can have luol. for barnes? DEFINITELY. bring barnes over. but ryan anderson in 2016? NOPE. then again, Richard jefferson just earned a ring....
There is a reason why veterans are coveted. Especially veterans who can shoot. Anderson would be a great fit for GSW.

Oh, Cleveland targeted Steph on Kyrie's three. Klay was the initial defender.

Steph was embarrassing on both ends.

Shoeking my man, I feel you on hoping LAC retains Cole but, they will never be able to afford it.

In a league where real Centers are rare, there is no way teams pass on him and allow him to back up DJ.

He ONLY plays when DJ rests, he's getting paid.
With a rising cap, unless they want to match the Kanter type contract(not neccesarilly the amount but the increase) someone else will offer, he will be starting somewhere I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom