The Official NBA PG Thread

BJ3
pimp.gif

almost had the lake show yesterday...but not really
laugh.gif

im sorry but Jennings is not that good, he shouldnt be in the top 10 PG list at all. His stats will not go up from what they are now, ever. he will be that PG that likes to shoot when he cant.

im sorry but Jennings is not that good, he shouldnt be in the top 10 PG list at all. His stats will not go up from what they are now, ever. he will be that PG that likes to shoot when he cant.

I just wanna know why people hate on Jennings. Is it cause he went to Europe and was forgotten about? Cause he skipped college?

This dude was doing it in Highschool. The top prospect in the whole country. He's still ridiculously young, as he's a whole year younger then Steph Curry.

He came into the league and dropped 55 points at the age of 19.

Im really really trying not to be a homer, but i feel there's alot more hating on the other end then homerism from me.
Most say Curry is better, but the two times they played each other Jennings %*%% on Curry.

1st game 

Jennings 55 points, 5 rebounds, 5 assists

Curry    14 points 4 rebounds 2 assists

2nd Game

Jennings 19 points 11 assists, 6 rebounds

Curry   7 points 4 assists 2 rebounds

We can even look at the style their teams play. Jennings isnt running fast paced like the Warriors. They play slower team ball, and he's producing. His rookie year out of no where the Bucks get the 5th seed in the playoffs when they havent been in the playoffs for a decade. Not only that they had only 20 something wins the year before. Coincidence this happens when got drafted?

I just wanna know why people hate on Jennings. Is it cause he went to Europe and was forgotten about? Cause he skipped college?

This dude was doing it in Highschool. The top prospect in the whole country. He's still ridiculously young, as he's a whole year younger then Steph Curry.

He came into the league and dropped 55 points at the age of 19.

Im really really trying not to be a homer, but i feel there's alot more hating on the other end then homerism from me.
Most say Curry is better, but the two times they played each other Jennings %*%% on Curry.

1st game 

Jennings 55 points, 5 rebounds, 5 assists

Curry    14 points 4 rebounds 2 assists

2nd Game

Jennings 19 points 11 assists, 6 rebounds

Curry   7 points 4 assists 2 rebounds

We can even look at the style their teams play. Jennings isnt running fast paced like the Warriors. They play slower team ball, and he's producing. His rookie year out of no where the Bucks get the 5th seed in the playoffs when they havent been in the playoffs for a decade. Not only that they had only 20 something wins the year before. Coincidence this happens when got drafted?

No one is hating on Jennings, he's a good young player. But when someone says he's a top ten point guard or that he's a better player than curry "hating" will ensue. Even if you adjust for pace Curry has outproduced and outperformed him on a per minute basis. Saying he's better because he dropped 55 or because his team made the playoffs is foolish. The double nickel was obviously nice but its still only one game out of 82 and the making the playoffs had more to do with Bogut and Skiles' defensive scheme than Jennings. Still he's a good young player and has all the tools, just needs to work on that shot and be more efficient.

No one is hating on Jennings, he's a good young player. But when someone says he's a top ten point guard or that he's a better player than curry "hating" will ensue. Even if you adjust for pace Curry has outproduced and outperformed him on a per minute basis. Saying he's better because he dropped 55 or because his team made the playoffs is foolish. The double nickel was obviously nice but its still only one game out of 82 and the making the playoffs had more to do with Bogut and Skiles' defensive scheme than Jennings. Still he's a good young player and has all the tools, just needs to work on that shot and be more efficient.

im not hating, good for him hes in the NBA but people are hyping him up like crazy for no reason. i think he has peaked and what hes doing now is exactly what he will be doing for the rest of his career. i do not see him getting better at all.

dont even get me started on things everyone else has said in the thread, people forgetting and hating on Tony Parker
30t6p3b.gif

im not hating, good for him hes in the NBA but people are hyping him up like crazy for no reason. i think he has peaked and what hes doing now is exactly what he will be doing for the rest of his career. i do not see him getting better at all.

dont even get me started on things everyone else has said in the thread, people forgetting and hating on Tony Parker
30t6p3b.gif

You said your not hating but you just said Jennings is over hyped and has already peaked. Seriosuly, he only has one season, one good rookie season under his belt and he's already peaked?

You said your not hating but you just said Jennings is over hyped and has already peaked. Seriosuly, he only has one season, one good rookie season under his belt and he's already peaked?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i think he has peaked and what hes doing now is exactly what he will be doing for the rest of his career. i do not see him getting better at all.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

After his rookie season he's peaked? Wow

i think he has peaked and what hes doing now is exactly what he will be doing for the rest of his career. i do not see him getting better at all.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JsindaA

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hes gonna be a 20-10 guy like Dwill and CP3? get real dude, stop it.

Back
Top Bottom