The Official NBA PG Thread

Rose showing that range
pimp.gif

While I like that Rising Stars category.... Wall and Tyreke are both on entirely different levels from BJ and Steph.

Wall is gonna make his case for top 5 in the league by the end of the season...

While I like that Rising Stars category.... Wall and Tyreke are both on entirely different levels from BJ and Steph.

Originally Posted by D723

Who are you putting in your top 5?

Originally Posted by amel223

Chris Paul
Deron Williams
Rajon Rondo
Derrick Rose
Steve Nash

in that order... 

But I've seen something out of Wall ever since his HS days that let me know he was the real deal.  Dude is a killer straight up, wants the ball in big moments, has incredible speed, athleticism, vision, leadership, etc.  Knows when to take the ball over and make plays, has the ability to make BIG plays time and time again when the game is on the line.  He is a prodigy... seriously.  Has the chance to be the best in the business. 

Chris Paul
Deron Williams
Rajon Rondo
Derrick Rose
Steve Nash

in that order... 

But I've seen something out of Wall ever since his HS days that let me know he was the real deal.  Dude is a killer straight up, wants the ball in big moments, has incredible speed, athleticism, vision, leadership, etc.  Knows when to take the ball over and make plays, has the ability to make BIG plays time and time again when the game is on the line.  He is a prodigy... seriously.  Has the chance to be the best in the business. 

D will and Rose ... conference players of the week
pimp.gif

2 of the top 3 in the game ...

so much depth at the pg position right now ... if only we can have that @ the qb position in the NFL ...

Rose went in again last night ... Rose > Rondo ...

Rose avg. 25pts 9 assist 3.5 rebs i think
Rondo 11 pts 15 assists 5.2 rebs 46% ft shooter ...

more teams need to implement hack a rondo

pimp.gif

so much depth at the pg position right now ... if only we can have that @ the qb position in the NFL ...

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
quality post.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
quality post.

Chris Paul
Deron Williams
Rajon Rondo
Derrick Rose
Steve Nash

in that order... 

how do Steve Nash go on your top 5 when the other 4 point guards you name play defense & can rebound
you just gave him special treatment cause he won 2 mvps

Chris Paul
Deron Williams
Rajon Rondo
Derrick Rose
Steve Nash

in that order... 

how do Steve Nash go on your top 5 when the other 4 point guards you name play defense & can rebound
you just gave him special treatment cause he won 2 mvps

Back
Top Bottom