The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS SERBIA at Noon ET on FS1

Will always be limited defensively & the dip on his shot will limit his off the dribble shooting, but he may be the best passer on the team. There's a place for him in the league.

I think this pick + the Payne signing signals they're not 100% comfortable with McBride as a ball handler.

Thought Deuce solidified himself as a good backup on a value contract. But I guess he's expendable with Kolek on a rookie contract and Payne as an emergency PG.

I know this walk. Angel a lil thottie

GSsd8caXIAA_L7Y.jpeg
43NitZi.jpeg

They shouldn't let this man coach next go round, it's coaching malpractice at this point to keep Embid *** in the lineup.

Roll out the death lineup of Wardell, Ant, KD (when ready), Bron, AD and murk everybody by 30+ every game.

That Joe Vardon, Steph/Bron article is :lol:. More propaganda man. These dudes man

Same Cleveland writer who been pushing these Kluth narratives for a decade. Including calling Bron the best player on Team USA, today :lol:

This segment from about 52 minutes in to about an hour and 45 in, that is the best and worst of Gil's Arena at the same time. Gil, Kenyon, Brandon, and Rashad are yelling passionately at the same time arguing at least 3 different points at the same time. Infuriating but somehow still entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom