The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Australia at 7:30 | Japan vs France at 11:15 | Brazil vs Germany at 3

But some kid who comes from affluence gets some swag from the warriors. Like VanGundy said, that’s cool but what about the kid in the nosebleeds.

a kid watching a warriors team play terribly without steph, klay, and dray? welcome to the entirety of my childhood.

parents spend thousands of dollars to have family vacations at disneyland only for some of the most popular attractions be out of order. it sucks but it doesn’t mean the overall product is ruined or unenjoyable.

this

but tbh it sucks when u buy tickets in advance and u go to the game and that bum decides hes too good to play.
i think the games they rest should be predetermined before the season like lets say steph says im not playing any b2b and then the ticket prices will reflect such
Crazy thing is the games that some players are going to miss this year, are already predetermined right now.

And if that information got out then the tickets in those opposing teams arenas would drop considerably.

a kid watching a warriors team play terribly without steph, klay, and dray? welcome to the entirety of my childhood.

parents spend thousands of dollars to have family vacations at disneyland only for some of the most popular attractions be out of order. it sucks but it doesn’t mean the overall product is ruined or unenjoyable.
That’s not the direction where the statement was going. The teams knew they were wrong for sitting the starters. The kid was visibly upset so he got a swag bag or whatever it’s called. And that was because he was sitting at the end of the bench. But the kid on the nosebleeds, got that, just a nosebleed.

No one is talking about a terrible team or how they play. There is no way the science said let’s sit 7/10 starters. The game was a Saturday night and they started prepping people for it a few days in advance.

I feel like it changes. I know I’ve seen guys in here get mad when I guy comes back from injury to play their favorite team. I also see people be relieved when a star sits against their team.

We need a Load management approval tracker elpablo21 elpablo21
This is an inside joke with Laker fans because star players literally wait until they play vs the Lakers to return.

lmaoo at a fan paying ridiculously high amounts for a product & not getting the product they paid for being "entitlement"

Load management doesn't even work. That's the funny part about it. Even if players are legitimately hurt fans should be eligible for at least a partial refund. But that's not how capitalism and corporate greed works
Yeah i don’t get how one can not be upset at the situation :lol:

I feel like it changes. I know I’ve seen guys in here get mad when I guy comes back from injury to play their favorite team. I also see people be relieved when a star sits against their team.

We need a Load management approval tracker elpablo21 elpablo21
We need just a list or do we need to decide who's allowed to rest

AD
thumbs_down_gladiator.gif

Bron

Steph

Fun Guy
ezgif-1-65ad186769.gif

Paul George (Under Review)
boxden-sean-p.gif

Jamal Murray
ezgif-1-65ad186769.gif

I was caught off guard a few years ago when I noticed he been in the league this whole time

I am once again caught off guard that he has still remained in the league

6 years. Wow
Good character [and friends] can get you far in the league.

Bench lifer sounds pretty good to me.

I didn’t know they still made TV antennas.

With the way these cable companies fight with the carriers you have to have one.

Directv has been fighting with Nexstar who owns a bunch of local networks Nation wide.

I haven't had Fox in SD for 2 months. If it wasn't for the antenna I wouldn't be able.to watch college or NFL on fox.

Back
Top Bottom