The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Australia at 7:30 | Japan vs France at 11:15 | Brazil vs Germany at 3

Steph was so bad they voided action on him...

Works for me got a refund back on my 3 legger

Screenshot_20240303_184134_PrizePicks.jpg

I noticed it too. I'm sure thats what the timeout is about. Either everyone else is getting blamed for not passing it to KD or he's being blamed for standing around.
It's like he wants the ball in his hand more but then not really sometimes idk 🤷🏿‍♂️

But that way his while career though

He's not going to win, cause Brad Stevens got Holiday and Porzingis for nothing, but Sam Presti should win Exec of the year. IDK if he will win it going forward, cause that award vert heavily weighs offseason transactions, but this the best rebuild job I've seen in a long time. A lot of recent rebuilds can be distilled down to "Tank for specific guy", and this was not that.

Am I late? The person behind the brickmuse twitter account got exposed after calling Scottie Barnes autistic and he deleted his twitter account:lol: :smh:
Good. None of that stuff about Scottie Barnes is funny. People are dumb man. Guy was referencing his troll Twitter account on LinkedIn. I need more consequences for people who do these terrible things and boast about it.

Back
Top Bottom