The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Australia at 7:30 | Japan vs France at 11:15 | Brazil vs Germany at 3

C’s have been on cruise control that’s why they’ve been underrated they should be the favorites

Yo who tf is buying Tatum jerseys
#0 gives me Industry 🪴 vibes
Lupefoil.png
oprah-well.gif

A lot of these jersey numbers are inflated. The agencies will typically buy a large number of jerseys and then give donate them.

(I’m just making this up)

A lot of these jersey numbers are inflated. The agencies will typically buy a large number of jerseys and then give donate them.

(I’m just making this up)
Just like they boost artist streaming numbers for certain artist 🤔

(Don't be afraid to speak your truth) 👁

Oh got it nvm i’m done lol you just don’t like steph this has nothing to do with saying whether he’s been a generational talent and most (or second most) successful star in the market of this timeline.

i don’t like ABC player because of XYZ off the court stuff. That’s really just a convo between you and yourself.

What turned you off in the first episodes? I think it does pick up later

Felt like Sarah Paulson and Vance's performances make it worth it at the end. (Well Sterling Brown and Nathan Lane too)

Honestly I was just looking forward to OJ Made in America doc so much there was no reason for me to do it.

I watched Made In America and then tried watching the FX show. Too much Hollywood.

Back
Top Bottom