The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Australia at 7:30 | Japan vs France at 11:15 | Brazil vs Germany at 3

One of the most entertaining post seasons of recent memory. Upstart Minny and New York were so fun to watch. Luka the don showing why he’s the man. Kyrie flattening the curve. Joker finally getting bodied by dus his own size. Tatum getting another shot at becoming tier 1 the modern day paul pierce trying to exceed what he’s able to do. all good stuff. lot of close games.

The only one more entertaining was the Dubs recent chip run.

Probably not enough 7 game series or something for some.

Even when the series ended early a lot of the games were still close and entertaining.
I rarely expect a 7 game series, anecdotally it doesn't seem common. I remember reading an article a few years back that ran the numbers on the Finals and only 20% of the time has it gone 7 games. I feel like that trends through the playoffs in general. Idk if I even picked a 7 game series in my bracket.

Agreed. The games themselves have been compelling. That's enough for me.

Oh got it nvm i’m done lol you just don’t like steph this has nothing to do with saying whether he’s been a generational talent and most (or second most) successful star in the market of this timeline.

i don’t like ABC player because of XYZ off the court stuff. That’s really just a convo between you and yourself.
I never brought up his popularity or marketability l, you did. Nike is doing fine with Kobe’s line, and stephs under armour shoes aren’t as popular as you portrayed.

People asked why he’s not a generational talent and i gave a response.

Him and kobe not being top 10 is the HISTORY of basketball isn’t even a hot take. Only gen z and some millennials take issue with it.

We are the same just on the opposite sides.

I thought these playoffs have been great. A lot of **** talking.

Would have been better for the Knicks to have made ECF healthy (not saying this as a Knicks fan either).

But yea can’t complain.

One of the most entertaining post seasons of recent memory. Upstart Minny and New York were so fun to watch. Luka the don showing why he’s the man. Kyrie flattening the curve. Joker finally getting bodied by dus his own size. Tatum getting another shot at becoming tier 1 the modern day paul pierce trying to exceed what he’s able to do. all good stuff. lot of close games.

The only one more entertaining was the Dubs recent chip run.

In a way, it was also refreshing to see a lot of new faces in deep playoff runs. It was partly due to LeBron and Curry not being in the playoffs/ getting kicked out early and also the unfortunate event of the injuries for Butler, Mitchell, Embiid etc...

I never brought up his popularity or marketability l, you did. Nike is doing fine with Kobe’s line, and stephs under armour shoes aren’t as popular as you portrayed.

People asked why he’s not a generational talent and i gave a response.

Him and kobe not being top 10 is the HISTORY of basketball isn’t even a hot take. Only gen z and some millennials take issue with it.

We are the same just on the opposite sides.

Ayesha, is that you?

You been on Steve’s **** for a WHOLE 24 HOURS now.

I would've liked a healthier East playoffs, but otherwise the playoffs have been good.
Yea it was trash on the East side as a result of all the stars that were battling injuries or out but the West was fun.

Hopefully the Finals deliver

Very much has been a 'changing of the guard' type playoffs especially in the West, probably been the coolest or best part of this postseason

How is JJ Reddick any different from Steve Nash.

He was a shooting guard.

No seriously. That is the difference

All the first time HCs with no coaching experience have been all been Point Guards.

Derrick Fisher
Jason Kidd
Steve Nash
Steve Kerr
Mark Jackson
Doc Rivers

Back
Top Bottom