The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Australia at 7:30 | Japan vs France at 11:15 | Brazil vs Germany at 3

I kind of understand Mad Dog being a popular figure in NY sports radio for decades. I don’t think his act translates to national TV at all and am puzzled anyone thought it would.

Much better than the garbage they've been wearing lately.

Love the throwback inspiration

Raptors could use a rebrand, too

Sixers need to make the cream jerseys from 2017-18 permanent

I've been saying this every year and will continue to say it. The thunder needs to go back to these beauties and make them permanent - it's top 5 branding in the league if they do so. It still baffles my mind why they are sticking with the Tide looking logo/ branding.

ac29fefdb7b8492ce19725039316ecde.jpg

I kind of understand Mad Dog being a popular figure in NY sports radio for decades. I don’t think his act translates to national TV at all and am puzzled anyone thought it would.
It's funny when kimberly martin calls him doggy.

Let's also rebrand all of the teams that have never changed for nonsense legacy purposes.

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Let's also rebrand all of the teams that have never changed for nonsense legacy purposes.
I have minor issues with the Cavs (needs something along the trim) and Knicks ("New York" is too close), but I think the only bad jerseys left are the Thunder and Rockets.

I've been saying this every year and will continue to say it. The thunder needs to go back to these beauties and make them permanent - it's top 5 branding in the league if they do so. It still baffles my mind why they are sticking with the Tide looking logo/ branding.

ac29fefdb7b8492ce19725039316ecde.jpg

Yea, this is flames what I got my Brodie jersey in.

Back
Top Bottom