The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Australia at 7:30 | Japan vs France at 11:15 | Brazil vs Germany at 3

Also with regards to the Spurs, you’re holding onto next year’s Atlanta pick no matter what. The later Atlanta /swaps can potentially be negotiated, but you may not need to give those up either as you have your own picks and some others.

You already have your generational guy at arguably the most important position. You have the opportunity to be like the Celtics from years ago where you can compete and the Hawks will suck for you and give you your potential Brown/Tatum.

No point in wasting already good Wemby years.

I personally feel like the Spurs would be better off just building with cheap talent through the draft until they are really for that next step, however I wouldn't mind the Trae Young move. He's a beast offensively.

The league may want Wemby and the Spurs competing sooner than later. I feel like they are banking on Wemby being that next lebron type of figure for them. Which is smart because kids an alien.

I personally feel like the Spurs would be better off just building with cheap talent through the draft until they are really for that next step, however I wouldn't mind the Trae Young move. He's a beast offensively.

How is Brian Wright as a GM? Is he smart/ patient enough to build organically?

The old guard is old in the west. Feels like making a win now move isn’t a bad thing for the spurs. Especially for a 25 year old PG

Between this and drake betting on the Mavs, we out here looking rough
At least you guys still have the Cowboys

dak-prescott-dancing.gif

Kendrick Perkins just named dropped SAM CASSELL :pimp: :pimp:

Lakers got to hire JJ Redick at this point though

Stephen A also talked about money in terms of the Hurley 70 million dollar deal. He said the California taxes are:
Federal income tax is 37%
State is 14%

Hurley would’ve basically got 51% of that 70 million. Which would’ve been 35 million. He didn’t even mention the jock tax or agent fee.

Back
Top Bottom