The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Australia at 7:30 | Japan vs France at 11:15 | Brazil vs Germany at 3

Ima go Pels too. Zion was gonna wreck shop this post season before the injury. That play in game vs the Lakers he was looking special

Reactions: HIM
Zion is still only 23. That is kinda crazy. These next 2-3 seasons we are going to see his best ball I truly believe. Every season he's getting healthier

People hated the Big Three/Dynasty Era & now hate some parity :lol:

I promise you don't need to watch the sport if you don't like it.

*Can’t forget about players like Kawhi, Tatum or Jaylen Brown being too reserved and not all up in the mix or being “personable”.

“Personality” >> hoops

What’s the last non-asterisk chip for the people who are putting these asterisks up each year?

Jesus Christ the internet is a vile place. That's barely "hating" since it's what happened and someone decided it was enough to take it to his health issues.

Nah, Nate needs tk be smart enough that his words would be flipped. Don't even comment on that since there's no way to take it positively.

Plus HE should never say anything remotely negative about anyone EVER again considering how he got embarrassed years ago. Just sit and be quiet Nate.

The heath issue comment was foul.

I don't believe in championship asterisk.

you win, you win.
Celtics fans should enjoy it.

BUT

i just won't be bouncing my grandkids on my knee telling them about this celtics team.

ands my estimation of Tatum and Brown and the rest of them won't change either.

The 2024 Celtics may not be one of the best teams ever but they certainly had one of the best seasons ever.

I think that's where some of the narratives stem from.

Back
Top Bottom