The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Australia at 7:30 | Japan vs France at 11:15 | Brazil vs Germany at 3

The AUDACITY to even bring up the word “choked” :smh: :smh:

GAME 7

1678119670337.png

:sick::sick: :sick: :sick:
Booker, choked, the whole Suns team did

I have no issue saying that. It is not a big deal

But the refs gave Luka a gift yesterday and he missed a layup. He choked a easy basket.

Both things can be true

Booker was telling the refs they missed a offensive foul call on Luka

Luka, who was pissed he missed, shouted at Booker and approached him

When Luka was in his face talking trash, Booker talked trash back.

But somehow in here, Devin Booker is person that was acting up in the exchange

Your caping for the Suns at all times is admirable :lol:

Booker was telling the refs they missed a offensive foul call on Luka

Luka, who was pissed he missed, shouted at Booker and approached him

When Luka was in his face talking trash, Booker talked trash back.

But somehow in here, Devin Booker is person that was acting up in the exchange

Luka had his head down while Book was talking. That's what it look like.

Luka ran up on him like "what you wanna do" 😂

No idea. I didn’t hear the words being exchanged :lol:
I posted a video. Even if you can't hear what was said, it is clear Luka approached Booker.

Booker said he was talking to the refs post game. Other people reporting on the incident said it appeared he was complaining to the refs.

Even though they beat the C's last night, I enjoy watching the Knicks.

No idea why NYK fans hate Julius so much. I love that bully ball, let your nuts hang type ****. I'd take him in my team any day.

Here’s a few reasons…

1) Last year his attitude and his game were piss poor. It got really ugly man.

2) When Julius has his hands on ball for too long, he’s prone to extremely bad decision making. Lacks court awareness And it drives us nuts.

3) Some just won’t trust him until he does it in the playoffs tho.

But Julius is playing the best ball of his career right now. His attitude is great. He looks genuinely happy and so are we.

But let’s not sit here and act like Jalen Brunson hasn’t made Julius’ life 10x easier either. They play very well together.

Brunson is SPECIAL man.

they needed a new identity

and somehow they gave the world chuck the condor too
Pretty sure they paid big $$$ to a marketing/design firm for the “re-brand” too. :lol: :stoneface:

You can find way better fan made designs for Clippers uniforms/logos with 15 seconds on the Googles.

But Julius is playing the best ball of his career right now. His attitude is great. He looks genuinely happy and so are we.

But let’s not sit here and act like Jalen Brunson hasn’t made Julius’ life 10x easier either. They play very well together.

Brunson is SPECIAL man.
So it was more of a roster issue than a Randle issue

Here’s a few reasons…

1) Last year his attitude and his game were piss poor. It got really ugly man.

2) When Julius has his hands on ball for too long, he’s prone to extremely bad decision making. Lacks court awareness And it drives us nuts.

3) Some just won’t trust him until he does it in the playoffs tho.
Yup. In fact he lost that last possession in regulation with the same fumbling and bumbling and almost lost it in the game before at his game winner. giveth and taketh.

WC Play-In going to be more exciting than all of the playoffs, esp if Lakers get in

Luka, Kyrie, Kawhi, PG13, Zion, Bron, Ad

Back
Top Bottom