The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Australia at 7:30 | Japan vs France at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

His pops is how I picture G-Bbay from Hardball all grown up.

ExV_mZdWQAIjCk3.jpg
jesus :lol:

:lol: shut up. I watched every game.

Thibs didnt make 1 adjustment. You're arguing our roster sucked because we had Elfrid Payton, then you say he only played 13 minutes.
YOU brought up Elf, who didn’t play at all after game 2 but “started 90% of the series”

That was one adjustment that Thibs actually did make :lol:

Again, I hope you watch this year. The roster is much improved.

The roster is much improved. No one is arguing that.

The point is Thibs is not a good coach in the playoffs. Terrible minute management and a lack of any actual in game adjustments.

You have an irrational fear of objectivity when it comes down to the Suns and Devin Booker.
Really?

So today when you agreed with my assessment of what happened between them last night

Or when I agreed Booker choked in game 7

Those times were me showing an irrational fear of objectivity? :lol: ok

Listen, I can tell you want to get some Booker hate off you chest, cool. I simply don't have to respect it

Really?

So today when you agreed with my assessment of what happened between them last night

Listen, I can tell you want to get some Booker hate off you chest, cool. I simply don't have to respect it

You're not able to slander Luka or Jokic.

Thats the NT NBA Commandment 8.

Who knew a very minor confrontation between Book and Luka would have dudes choosing sides like this :lol:

I actually agree with Booker that the dust ups are better for the league, especially if they're genuine and produce little rivalries.

Booker v Luka confrontations are funny. Not sure why it's under a microscope like this.

Regular trash talk in the heat of the moment. Neither will do anything.

Really?

You were calling other player “ho’s” man!! :lol:

Now that all of the Booker tapes are being revealed you can’t handle us calling Booker a Ho back?

This is crazy :lol:

You were calling other player “ho’s” man!! :lol:

Now that all of the Booker tapes are being revealed you can’t handle us calling Booker a Ho back?

This is crazy :lol:
Dude it is a joke.

Based on what lil Wayne tweet last year.

I typed Wayne's tweet because Twitter is broken today.

When at Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat asked me then what should Booker be called. I told him to call him whatever he wants

There is clearly a disconnect between what you think is happening in here, and observable reality.

Like me repeating an insult toward Luka is reason for you to have your shirt off like this? Good grief :lol:

Not really because he played great the year before with essentially the same roster.

He played really bad basketball last year man.

Looked extremely disinterested on the court, didn’t even looked like he cared.

We really just wanted some of that “heart” back.
The signing of Fournier and Kemba broke up the chemistry of the previous season. He wasn't able to compensate for how bad they were.

I don't really think I can pick a side cause I equally want to slander them both however Dallas failing will bring me more immediate joy so for now I'm pro Booker.

Dude it is a joke.

Based on what lil Wayne tweet last year.

I typed Wayne's tweet because Twitter is broken today.

When at Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat asked me then what should Booker be called. I told him to call him whatever he wants

There is clearly a disconnect between what you think is happening in here, and observable reality.

Like me repeating an insult toward Luka is reason for you to have your shirt off like this? Good grief :lol:

It’s just jokes here too man. :lol:

I legit forgot about Wayne saying that, my bad.

Shiiit - maybe they’re both Ho’s. Who knows and who cares. :lol:

It’s a really good rivalry that took another step forward yesterday and became that much more fun.

I’m so tired of all these players being friends.

Back
Top Bottom