The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Australia at 7:30 | Japan vs France at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

I'm a lil perplexed on the overall issue.

Ja showed a tiny hand gun. On video. SHOWED it. To my knowledge, has not fired it.

People are up in arms about it.

That little f***er Rittenhouse actually used his gun, on unarmed people and white folk made a fundraiser outta it.

What're we doin here?

*Granted, I'm not saying Ja is being smart or anything, and I certainly hope he just hires a security team and never has to deal with any of this nonsense again, it was dumb to take on a plane (if he did) but this stupid *** country is hyped up on having guns, and the NRA and we can kill kindergarteners and still not get guns off the market, but now someone flashes one on video and he's the anti-Christ? I don't get this ****. I'm always amazed by the responses people come up with involving guns. Can Ja not just say he's protected by a 250 year old piece of paper like all the people allowing mass shooters seem to do?

I'm a lil perplexed on the overall issue.

Ja showed a tiny hand gun. On video. SHOWED it. To my knowledge, has not fired it.

People are up in arms about it.

That little f***er Rittenhouse actually used his gun, on unarmed people and white folk made a fundraiser outta it.

What're we doin here?

*Granted, I'm not saying Ja is being smart or anything, and I certainly hope he just hires a security team and never has to deal with any of this nonsense again, it was dumb to take on a plane (if he did) but this stupid *** country is hyped up on having guns, and the NRA and we can kill kindergarteners and still not get guns off the market, but now someone flashes one on video and he's the anti-Christ? I don't get this ****. I'm always amazed by the responses people come up with involving guns. Can Ja not just say he's protected by a 250 year old piece of paper like all the people allowing mass shooters seem to do?

Laws been different for black and white folks since 1776.

Responses to the Black Panther Party who legally armed themselves were far different from the Caucasian groups over the years.

That being said Ja was an abject idiot in doing what he did.

This is NikeTalk and I'm not sure
ta.PNG

For a guy that made over $100M in his career, this seems not good?
You’re NEVER to tell the full truth when they come after you for child support :lol: :lol: :lol:

This funny and ironic as hell coming from the dude who fails to pay $100 bets on NikeTalk

cc: MajinZuub MajinZuub

He needs the OKC front office Russ had while playing there. They fought tooth and nail for a rebound that bounced before it got to Russ that should have went as a team rebound screwing him out of another shallow triple double. It worked though.

the idea of OKC Thunder Legacy existing and having to include guys like Malik Rose, Joe Smith, Lazar Hayward, Deaquan Cook, Johan Petro, Mo Peterson, Desmond Mason, Kyle Weaver, Andre Roberson, and some other kats I dont even recognize is hilarious. Also I was at Scissortail South when they had that event set up, I should have stayed to see it

He needs the OKC front office Russ had while playing there. They fought tooth and nail for a rebound that bounced before it got to Russ that should have went as a team rebound screwing him out of another shallow triple double. It worked though.
if it bounced to him, wouldn't that still be his rebound. Seems like the bounce is ear elephant, and it'd be a team rebound if it bounced out of bounds but if Russ retrieved it, stilll his board afaik

can't take stack jack seriously. this the same dude that guy ran over by a car and been living with fake teeth in his mouth as a result
is this real one, spiritual, or religious stack?

Back
Top Bottom