The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Australia at 7:30 | Japan vs France at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

Now Colorado the state is "looking into the incident" and yet, right there in the article.....

"Capt. Jamie Dillon told The Associated Press that police did not receive any calls or complaints about Morant's actions but began looking into the matter Saturday after learning about the video circulating online."

Nobody in the club was concerned, or worried, or threatened. Colorado is an open carry state. He wasn't at an NBA event......

For like the 15th time, I don't agree with him flashin the gun, and I agree with 651 it seems like he's doubling down on people questioning him for recent activities. But he didn't break an actual law, he just did something pretty stupid showing it on video. No proof he was drunk, no one got hurt, no one complained or feared for their safety......

There's actual criminals in Colorado skating by right now, while they investigate a famous athlete in a situation where nothing happened, I mean....? :lol:

I hope the team/league gets him straight, hope he sees his importance not to promote anything like this and he can just put it all past him and finish his career safely. But it's feeling awfully witchhunty right now. Just my opinion.

The state is now looking into it because Ja himself brought attention to it. That state wouldnt be concerning themselves with this situation if Buddy never went live on the gram. Nobody would know! Now that its a national story, of course they are gonna look into it…that aint no witch hunt, you just seein the results of what self snitchin gets you.

Ive been in clubs where ppl have had hammers on them when it was clearly prohibited. The police never did anything about it because it never got back to them and it damn sure wasnt broadcasted to 8.5 Million followers….

And I bet you any money the police probably pissed he went live because now they actually gotta do some damn work 😂

C9EDE0EB-BF72-45A9-A67F-40589EB573DA.png

Big difference for Mobley going up against Grant Williams and Muscala instead of Horford and Timelord.

Id say Im more towards believing it than not

You know how league is for young up and coming teams. You gotta lose and deal with growing pains till it’s your time

Well we’re most likely going to play you guys in the First Round.

That’s why I asked.

Back
Top Bottom