The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Australia at 7:30 | Japan vs France at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

Who are you asking or trying to hold to task?

I'm not holding anyone to task. I'm asking why he's getting crushed. The public place part I get, but he didn't shoot anyone (.....least not that I know of) he didn't threaten anyone with the gun.....(yet??? Iono) but he's still getting crucified........while millions of people in this country also be walkin around with guns, daily.

I'm asking, why? His fault for flashin on social media, I get that, not in public place to boot, ok, but lotta the people goin off on him on TV or online etc likely remembering to send in their NRA payments, or supporting their politicians that support 2nd amendment no matter the circumstance........until now, apparently?

McDaniels should get more run over PJ Tuckers’ corpse and max Contract Tobias Harris

I'm not holding anyone to task. I'm asking why he's getting crushed. The public place part I get, but he didn't shoot anyone (.....least not that I know of) he didn't threaten anyone with the gun.....(yet??? Iono) but he's still getting crucified........while millions of people in this country also be walkin around with guns, daily.

I'm asking, why? His fault for flashin on social media, I get that, not in public place to boot, ok, but lotta the people goin off on him on TV or online etc likely remembering to send in their NRA payments, or supporting their politicians that support 2nd amendment no matter the circumstance........until now, apparently?
You really need an explanation for why the face of a billion dollar company may be held to certain standards and is being treated differently than random citizens?

Come on man :lol:

Tatum doesn’t have a knee contusion. He literally played the whole game yesterday. NBA gotta stop this bs.

I'm asking, why?

This is my opinion, but it's 1) the trend that's concerning and 2) he's doubling down and outwardly expressing himself as being about that life. If this were a one off, sure, but on his current path, it only ends up bad. He's never deflected his desired lifestyle and again, has doubled down on it. His behavior is progressing and if there's no Interference at this point, that kid will be in trouble sooner than later. Either hurting himself, others, or both.

this guy really constantly crying to get fans thrown out while also being the biggest front running taunter on the court. what a clown. glad his career is turning into a punchline for everyone

This is my opinion, but it's 1) the trend that's concerning and 2) he's doubling down and outwardly expressing himself as being about that life. If this were a one off, sure, but on his current path, it only ends up bad. He's never deflected his desired lifestyle and again, has doubled down on it. His behavior is progressing and if there's no Interference at this point, that kid will be in trouble sooner than later. Either hurting himself, others, or both.

The man was comparing Ja’s situation to Rittenhouse’s. That dont deserve no damn explanation. :lol:

this guy really constantly crying to get fans thrown out while also being the biggest front running taunter on the court. what a clown. glad his career is turning into a punchline for everyone

Damn gotta worry about load management or Russ making you miss your favorite players you flew 13 miles to see.

You really need an explanation for why the face of a billion dollar company may be held to certain standards and is being treated differently than random citizens?

Come on man :lol:

Now Colorado the state is "looking into the incident" and yet, right there in the article.....

"Capt. Jamie Dillon told The Associated Press that police did not receive any calls or complaints about Morant's actions but began looking into the matter Saturday after learning about the video circulating online."

Nobody in the club was concerned, or worried, or threatened. Colorado is an open carry state. He wasn't at an NBA event......

For like the 15th time, I don't agree with him flashin the gun, and I agree with 651 it seems like he's doubling down on people questioning him for recent activities. But he didn't break an actual law, he just did something pretty stupid showing it on video. No proof he was drunk, no one got hurt, no one complained or feared for their safety......

There's actual criminals in Colorado skating by right now, while they investigate a famous athlete in a situation where nothing happened, I mean....? :lol:

I hope the team/league gets him straight, hope he sees his importance not to promote anything like this and he can just put it all past him and finish his career safely. But it's feeling awfully witchhunty right now. Just my opinion.

He’s not White and he isn’t a conservative. This is a serious answer. If he were the first the media coverage would shift to 2A rights really quick. If he were the second, the Fox News crowd and their politicians would jump over backwards and try to drown out the negative attentionJa would get. Though admirable on its face would turn into a whatabout special about Chicago and how LeBron should shut up and dribble.

Now Colorado the state is "looking into the incident" and yet, right there in the article.....

"Capt. Jamie Dillon told The Associated Press that police did not receive any calls or complaints about Morant's actions but began looking into the matter Saturday after learning about the video circulating online."

Nobody in the club was concerned, or worried, or threatened. Colorado is an open carry state. He wasn't at an NBA event......

For like the 15th time, I don't agree with him flashin the gun, and I agree with 651 it seems like he's doubling down on people questioning him for recent activities. But he didn't break an actual law, he just did something pretty stupid showing it on video. No proof he was drunk, no one got hurt, no one complained or feared for their safety......

There's actual criminals in Colorado skating by right now, while they investigate a famous athlete in a situation where nothing happened, I mean....? :lol:

I hope the team/league gets him straight, hope he sees his importance not to promote anything like this and he can just put it all past him and finish his career safely. But it's feeling awfully witchhunty right now. Just my opinion.
The City of Denver is not an open carry city. If he was over in Glendale where that club was then you might be right but if he was in the City flashing the gun that is a crime.

For y’all who need clarification: Colorado is an open-carry state, it is illegal to possess a firearm while under the influence of alcohol. Morant was not seen drinking alcohol during the Instagram Live, but people around him were. My guy in a strip club.. if he’s on film at any point that night drinking, he’s breaking state laws. This isn’t some white folk with a permitted carry in their home.
NBA policy: NBA players are not allowed to possess a gun while on team property or while traveling on team business. The Grizzlies were just in Denver for a game against the Nuggets Friday. If he brought the gun on the team plane.. that’s violating your employers policy. If that’s not your gun, you got some explaining to do either way.
Ja is in front of the line to becoming the face of the NBA and all the sponsorships/endorsements that come with that. Can’t be breaking the law/league policies and be the face of the NBA.

This isn’t a first offense, Ja been a habitual line stepper

Back
Top Bottom