The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Australia at 7:30 | Japan vs France at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

F2FD4D96-1F75-487B-BF85-59A16D5E9BC0.jpeg

The enthusiam for Knicks related ire and lulz is truly heartwarming.

Know it’s gonna be insufferable real soon tho :evil: Don’t let these dudes reach the ECF, roster as is.

Knicks fans been dying to get spicy and belligerent about their beloved.

KPJ need to be out the league entirely.

Forget waiting for the trial to conclude that whole incident is just horrific. Hotel need to get sued as well for enabling that situation

I can’t believe Dubs got Dario, Uziman, and Dwite. And cp3. And we got rid of Poole. This really couldn’t have turned out any better. Unless we had gotten Gianny but this is solid. Wow. so ready for this next year.
Fam Dario is big trash. All the Thunder fans and Sus fans will tell you the same. All he had to do was come here and make open shots like Muscula did but he could not

Streaming needs some shift to the process. There’s a lot of bloat in the process. I’d like to flip the model a little bit and run a profitable streaming network.

Simple math:
For every $1 in subscription fees 90 cents goes toward show making. And users get tokens they can vote with for shows they like based off a trailer or for renewing a season. And only those shows get made.

Streaming needs some shift to the process. There’s a lot of bloat in the process. I’d like to flip the model a little bit and run a profitable streaming network.

Simple math:
For every $1 in subscription fees 90 cents goes toward show making. And users get tokens they can vote with for shows they like based off a trailer or for renewing a season. And only those shows get made.
This plan sounds completely unworkable :lol:

Back
Top Bottom