The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Australia at 7:30 | Japan vs France at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

Isnt there an ongoing writers strike?

Still waiting on Stranger Things S5 to resume filming
Yep, actors and writers strike.

I think the Laker legends hurt the mass appeal of the show dating back to season one. Jeanie was on their podcast last week and was a fan. Too little, too late.

Yep, actors and writers strike.

I think the Laker legends hurt the mass appeal of the show dating back to season one. Jeanie was on their podcast last week and was a fan. Too little, too late.
Wasn’t Jeanie anti-Winning Time at some point?

Yeah, for some of their shows

And they stopped

Seems like it wasn't a productive practice

And it seems Amazon was filming while pilots. Dude said just use trailers.

Seems like it could turn into a **** show real quick.
Oh, I wasn’t disagreeing with you. Just showing that something similar was tried before and that it failed.

i wanted to like winning time, but wasn't feeling it
speaking of writer's strike, drew barrymore got crazy backlash for resuming her show and forced to pause again

i wanted to like winning time, but wasn't feeling it
speaking of writer's strike, drew barrymore got crazy backlash for resuming her show and forced to pause again
Tough situation. Read Drew wanted to resume production on the show so the non-writer staff on her show could get back to work. But it’s basically an unwritten rule that it’s everyone versus the studios.

My sister-in-law is a camera operator and hasn’t worked since the strike started. She won’t go back to work until the strike is settled unless she absolutely has no choice.

Know someone that works for the production company

Whenever I bug them about it they say talk around the office is that we are at the point people should start expecting at best in mid 2025. 2026 is a real possibility.
I’d be extremely surprised if a large group can stay united for that long

I can’t believe Dubs got Dario, Uziman, and Dwite. And cp3. And we got rid of Poole. This really couldn’t have turned out any better. Unless we had gotten Gianny but this is solid. Wow. so ready for this next year.
#noexcuses

1695015472214.gif

It’s tough out here in these TV streets.

Just found out Reservation Dogs, which I really like and think is excellent quality, is done after it’s 3rd season.

Networks are unfavorable to the creative side with the cost-benefit analysis.

damn this sucks to hear. homie of mine from college is on the show. great writing and acting. was dope to see the native community have some representation in current media, and not just exist as some bygone people

I'ma keep it a buck I don't respect that. You don't just run cuz your team lost. Ain't like dude a real warriors fan anyway. He just love Steph.

It wasn't even that serious but he takes his internet persona so serious he ran. I been on NT through the Kobe years, the trash years, the up and down years with Bron.

That's the Golden State way.

They front run.

Back
Top Bottom