The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Australia at 7:30 | Japan vs France at 11:15 | Brazil vs Germany at 3

1709508486827.gif

They had Steph play through bursitis in his knee for that?

Yeah I would’ve shut him down after the first quarter.

Thunder have no size. Wolves haven’t proven they can consistently close playoff games.

If they’re the 1-2 seeds I Would not be suprised if BOTH play-in teams advanced. I’m definitely taking the odds, there will be a ton of value.
I’m taking Lakers or Warriors over Wolves without thinking twice if that’s the matchup.

Both could miss playoffs though :lol:

#1 offense, #3 defense, #1 net rating by a mile, will be the only 60 win team in the league.

At a minimum they should be considered a lock for the finals.

A matchup with Denver will be the best Xs & Os chess match we’ve seen in a while.
Malone will coach circles around joe

Love how everyone going crazy about the no excuses thing just because they beat a play-in team that sucks :lol:
Only because we've been getting told up and down this thread about how much the West is in trouble because of said play-in team these last 2 weeks :lol:

The way he tried to get up and the front of his foot couldn't move right or stay out in front and he kept dragging it.... that looks bad. I don't know what that is but it sure doesn't look right.

#1 offense, #3 defense, #1 net rating by a mile, will be the only 60 win team in the league.

At a minimum they should be considered a lock for the finals.

A matchup with Denver will be the best Xs & Os chess match we’ve seen in a while.

So of course you know that isn't gonna actually happen. :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom