The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Spain at 11:15 | France vs Germany at 3

randomly thought about this lance stephenson pic

C21AbRlVIAAFgjE

I believe players would have had to participated in 3x3 tourneys in some capacity

Correct. You have to actually play in their "league" to be eligible. Certain winners get auto bids (including host country), but in order to get into the qualifying rounds a a wild card, you have to actually participate in the league. Also, their league plays during the NBA season, so it's not like NBA players are taking time off to play 3x3 basketball.

Had a dream team USA played a Euro team with a Luke Kornet on it. For some reason Jimmy Butler (not even on the team) got into it with Kornet.

Kornet went down on the ground and and Jimmy started stomping him out. Then Jrue and D-White of all people came over and started viciously stomping on him too, while Tatum stood on the sidelines smiling and clapping. No one including Kornet's teammates intervened.

n my dream I was just thinking Kornet must be a real POS.

Kinda sad that although he had a solid career, Hayward’s two most memorable moments are barely missing that half court shot in the NCAA championship game and breaking his leg in the Celtics season opener.

Back
Top Bottom