The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Spain at 11:15 | France vs Germany at 3

That’s exactly why they shut wemby down because he is cheeks! His second game won’t happen during the regular season. Dude is way too frail. I don’t see his career lasting longer than manute bol’s 🤷🏾‍♂️

NBA Champion.

Greatest shot in basketball history.

Put the 73-9 Dubs away.

He did it.

Fact they let people wear 2 is a Joke

2nd best Cavalier of all time. One day bro. :pimp:

You not lying….

Special player. Incredible 2016 finals (2017 as well).

Always feel like dude got a good spirit….he just immature/stubborn, pseudo intellectual and takes in information like a firehose.

But it’s clear to me that Kyrie mission is a righteous one. Keep going 🤝🏾

Bro i just got embarassed bad. Had rec game in the hood here in the Philippines streetball stuff in the lower income area which is bad out here.

I knew i was in for a long night when i saw there was no Pg on my team. I just came in from a 15 hour flight less than a day so i was tired af. So i started throwing bull **** outlets to not bring down the ball as much.

So i threw one gets picked step in front of the guy who stole it and bruh nutmegs me. Thank God he missed the pull-up jumper . Crowd of like 200-300 just laughing it up

Had to make a split second decision if i should hack or let it go. :lol:

I’m drained as hell can’t think about work

Why were so many people there just watching? Was it a Summer League?

Give more background

Reality slowly starting to hit Portland :lol:

But but but Boston has a better package with Brogdan Williams and 2 picks. So does Philly with Harris and 2 picks

Lol

Bad organizations doing bad things. (Blazers)

Take the deal. Move on. Build your team.

Was going to say what wrong with waiting for more/better options?

Bad organizations don’t do their due diligence or have the patience to hold still when they’re in no real rush.

Reality slowly starting to hit Portland :lol:

Art of negotiation is never accepting the first offer, even if you like it. No different than a job interview or anything else.

So I understand the spirit of what Cronin is trying to do, and have no problem with it. It’s how Gobert got traded for that insane package.

But Riley isn’t a young GM & Dame is 33 next year & only has 1 team on his list.

Back
Top Bottom