The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Spain at 11:15 | France vs Germany at 3

Getting Williams took them out of that possibility it seems, if there was any to begin with

I don’t think you want a first rounder and hardaway. Green and hardy are there but who even knows their value, plus I doubt nico is going to trade them tbh

Otherwise there’s maxi and McGee
They weren't swimming in those waters regardless no matter how perfect Pascal is for this roster. :lol:

if harden really wanted to leave why didnt he just opt out instead of picking up his option? I know he wants his cake and eat it too but you know Morey will let this drag out similar to the ben situation

if harden really wanted to leave why didnt he just opt out instead of picking up his option? I know he wants his cake and eat it too but you know Morey will let this drag out similar to the ben situation

From the Sixers perspective, I don't mind Morey keeping Tobias and Harden while letting their contracts expire. It opens up two max slots next summer while still being competitive in the East (a tier below Boston and Miami though).

I can only see Philly dealing him if they have a mid/struggling record at the break.

Otherwise it's just hard for me to see how Morey can sell Embiid on Norm and Mann this coming season. This is one of the few cases where even though it had disappointing results 2 years in a row, the alternative to running it back could be way worse imo.

Philly is gonna have him and Tobias coming off the books next summer. That FA class doesn’t look appealing at all though

You'd have to think the next disgruntled star would want to link up with Embiid whether it's via trade or free agency.

Me and my homies call Tyler Herro Ty Ty.
IMG_0566.gif

Dubs got 73 mill in expiring contracts. 2 lotto picks in Kuminga and Moody. 1 good first rounder in Podiemski and 2 future 1st and 3 pick swaps.

Watch out.

Back
Top Bottom