The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Spain at 11:15 | France vs Germany at 3

1699275664193.jpeg

As a second year player he was more than good, his potential was clear as day even after his rookie year
1, I'm happy to be wrong, but let's not re write history. He regressed last year. Regressed in basically every way.
worse shooting, bad post play, poor decision making. giving up blow bys on defense.

so saying "finally" as if I should have said "Scottie Barnes is Good" last year when he was putting up .520 ts% obviously doesn't make sense.

2. I was low on his ceiling I'm pretty sure I said at the time I thought his floor was pretty high.
my disappointment with the pick is I wanted to take a swing on a riskier pick with star upside. again totally happy to be wrong.

but lets not act like it's been some straight line upwards for Scottie.
and let's wait and see if this 40% shooting from 3 holds up.

He’s not even doing anything that differently than his first year, he’s simply developing better command of his playmaking and being more efficient

He's not doing anything differently?? He's shooting 40% from 3 on high volume that's pretty different. :lol:

Anyone who banked on a guy like Julius Randle deserves hardship. Dudes game is fraudulent.

And outside of the Brunson, the whole squad is trash.

3 left handers in the same starting lineup is asking for trouble

1, I'm happy to be wrong, but let's not re write history. He regressed last year. Regressed in basically every way.
worse shooting, bad post play, poor decision making. giving up blow bys on defense.

so saying "finally" as if I should have said "Scottie Barnes is Good" last year when he was putting up .520 ts% obviously doesn't make sense.

2. I was low on his ceiling I'm pretty sure I said at the time I thought his floor was pretty high.
my disappointment with the pick is I wanted to take a swing on a riskier pick with star upside. again totally happy to be wrong.

but lets not act like it's been some straight line upwards for Scottie.
and let's wait and see if this 40% shooting from 3 holds up.

He's not doing anything differently?? He's shooting 40% from 3 on high volume that's pretty different. :lol:
Last year was a dumpster fire for that entire team. The guys turned on Nurse and turned on each other. Selfish play all in that starting lineup

Yet he still showed consistent playmaking chops, vision and continued not to be afraid to shoot from anywhere on the floor including off dribble. Clearly had a sophomore slump but so did a lot of other sophs from his class and happens with a lot of second year players in league history

He really isn't doing anything that different from his first two seasons, in terms of his shot profile, tendencies and IQ. He's simply developing (i.e. his shot) like any prospect with good potential should in year 3 to coincide with key changes to the point guard and coach

The team still may be a losing one but the individual pieces of Barnes, OG and Siakam are pretty damb good and would be winning pieces on better established cores

New york media, bill simmons and shaq are funny man

Sixers in a far better situation than those trash knicks are

THEY want it to happen so bad

Suprised i havent gotten an Anti @ recently.. i wonder why

fixed.. simmons, a well known Celtics homer, been saying this for like 2 years now

New york media and shaq are funny man

You already know. No need to always remind you.

New york media and shaq are funny man

I mean the last time this came up it literally came from the Philadelphia Inquirer.

We’re too busy dealing with Julius right now.

This isn’t all on New York.

I don’t have an issue with rumors, it’s thinking Morey would willingly accept Julius Randle, Evan Fournier of all things as headliners for an Embiid package

I mean the last time this came up it literally came from the Philadelphia Inquirer.

This isn’t all in New York.
The reporter in question was the ONLY reporter to mention it. And to top it off, he’s the one reporter that’s least connected to the FO

And buc em buc em vouched for him….that says it all

This isn’t all on New York.

Brotha even us philly fans dont give no ****s about keith pompay

He spews ******** all day long

I don’t have an issue with rumors, it’s thinking Morey would willingly accept Julius Randle, Evan Fournier of all things as headliners for an Embiid package

He wouldn’t, I said before it would be a ridiculous trade for the Sixers to accept.

But why are these rumors coming from Philadelphia?

Who’s leaking? Who’s unhappy? Who’s trying to get leverage? Idk

Shaq isn't off to a good start this season with the Bol Bol and now this lol

The 6ers are actually doing really well to start and they have ammo to make another big trade to solidify their starting lineup

Why would they blow it up and take on New York's inconsistent guys instead

i know it may be a hot take but i'll go out on a limb & say Julius Randle won't shoot 27% over a full season

Back
Top Bottom